'MSH: What The--?! Winter Games' Edition!

Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

Celebrate the Olympics with...Modok?

Not only was it Valentine's Day this past weekend, but this past Friday was also the kick off to the 2010 Winter Olympics which are currently being held in Vancouver, Canada. Now, I don't know a lot of people who would agree with me, but I always preferred the Winter Olympics to their summer counterparts. And what better way to celebrate the winter games than to celebrate them with Modok, right? What does Modok have to do with the winter games? Absolutely nothing, but really, who cares? Marvel has been releasing MSH: What The--?! Winter Games edition each day of the Olympic games to commemorate the big event. I personally found it pretty clever, and I think Modok is funny anyway. What do you guys think? Today, Fin Fang Foom called a press conference. Check out the transcript from today's conference here as well as the last three episodes below!

#1 Posted by G-Man (19223 posts) - - Show Bio

MODOK wins the gold in my heart!

Staff
#2 Posted by MysterioMaximus (927 posts) - - Show Bio

Bi-Beast FTW! Now there's a name I haven't heard in a loooong time.

#3 Posted by Roninidas (358 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Cool.  I love these.  The preview for the Winter Games with Captain America sledding down a hill on his Shield was awesome.

#4 Posted by coolbeans (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha! classic
#5 Posted by Namor1987 (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bullseye kidnapped or knocked out Clint Barton before the games lol

#6 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool isn't even carrying a flag, I think it's a hobo sack

#7 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. I hope they show some more. 
Bi-Beast making out with himself must've looked pretty disturbing.
#8 Posted by Icon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
" Deadpool isn't even carrying a flag, I think it's a hobo sack "
I think its his boxers. :p
#9 Posted by MysterioMaximus (927 posts) - - Show Bio
@Moomin123 said:
"Cool. I hope they show some more. Bi-Beast making out with himself must've looked pretty disturbing. "
Hah! Just the name alone always disturbed me. I mean...out of context it sounds like a sexually confused monster. ; ]
#10 Posted by The Lobster (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

ugh, still sick of MODOK being the center of attention in all these videos....

Deadpool using his Boxers as a flag is hilarious, and Bi-Beast making out with himself is disturbing.

#11 Posted by phoenixcarlisle (15 posts) - - Show Bio

The first vid had me laughing, but the last one kinda creeped me out.
#12 Edited by crazed_h3ro (995 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL  XD, this is some funny stuff. Deadpool's flag was his boxers...really? LOL,hope to see more soon,thanks Babs for some smiles this week,really needed it for my V-day's disaster

#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (35233 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh...The very first video of this series was pretty funny...The rest? Not so much.

Staff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.