Amen to that
#5 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

this would be worse then this

#6 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
THAT pic is creepy....
#7 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

oh great anthor evil iron man

#8 Posted by Kid Anarchy (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be extremely hard to capture on film and would be stupid to put him in an Iron Man movie with so many better villains to be seen

#9 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Anarchy said:

"it would be extremely hard to capture on film and would be stupid to put him in an Iron Man movie with so many better villains to be seen"

i honestly can't think of any iron man's villan that would suit in the movie. and iron man got crappy villains to begin with. blackwhip anyone? does anyone actually know him now?

#10 Posted by Kid Anarchy (1033 posts) - - Show Bio
bioghost said:
"

Kid Anarchy said:

"it would be extremely hard to capture on film and would be stupid to put him in an Iron Man movie with so many better villains to be seen"

i honestly can't think of any iron man's villan that would suit in the movie. and iron man got crappy villains to begin with. blackwhip anyone? does anyone actually know him now?

"

i have no clue who your tlkin about....do you mean Blacklash?
how about:;
  • Beetle
  • Blizzard
  • Crimson Dynamo
  • Guardsman
  • Madame Masque
  • The Mandarin
#11 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio
Kid Anarchy said:
"bioghost said:
"

Kid Anarchy said:

"

i have no clue who your tlkin about....do you mean Blacklash?"
yep that the one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.