Where is she now?

#1 Posted by Omegus (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I was so happy when she came back , I was even more happy when her and Clint had a series. But after the whole break up and him getting with Spider-woman I have had a hard time keep. I know about the fear it self saga and how she got the serum from Nick Fury. But with Marvel Now What is going on with her?

#2 Edited by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly, she's in comic book limbo for now (as of Marvel NOW anyway). But who knows...Rumours are circling that she'll get her own series on ABC soon or she might pop up in Avengers 2 (or one of the tie-in movies). If that is the case then I'm sure Marvel will quickly bring her back.

I was really looking forward to seeing her explore the full extent of her new powers. But alas, she is nowhere to be seen! I think a place on the New-New Avengers would be good. But it doesn't matter too much cos she will never age now. Just like Nick Fury, they can bring her in and out of comics still looking/being the same!

#3 Posted by Darksider555 (404 posts) - - Show Bio

@queenfrost_ said:

Sadly, she's in comic book limbo for now (as of Marvel NOW anyway). But who knows...Rumours are circling that she'll get her own series on ABC soon or she might pop up in Avengers 2 (or one of the tie-in movies). If that is the case then I'm sure Marvel will quickly bring her back.

I was really looking forward to seeing her explore the full extent of her new powers. But alas, she is nowhere to be seen! I think a place on the New-New Avengers would be good. But it doesn't matter too much cos she will never age now. Just like Nick Fury, they can bring her in and out of comics still looking/being the same!

well she is in the new secret avegers relaunch...so hopefully we see more of her! :D

#4 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darksider555: no way??? REALLY? :D you made my day

#5 Edited by Darksider555 (404 posts) - - Show Bio

@queenfrost_ said:

@Darksider555: no way??? REALLY? :D you made my day

thanks,no problem . :D hopefully she has a prominent role.Enjoy the mockingbird awesomenes :D

EDIT:Here is the link to the article

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=68628

#6 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio

@queenfrost_ said:

Yeah i was excited for this. I was hoping they would give a couple of pages to her training in a Shield facility pushing her powers to see what the cross serum would come up with. I always thought the super soldier serum was a successor to the infinity serum and that was why Captain America still doesn't age (or does he?)

#7 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always loved her, wish to see more of her...

#8 Posted by Omegus (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross said:

I've always loved her, wish to see more of her...

I really do too. Marvel has a really bad habit of throwing characters on the back burner. I was pissed when her and Hawkeye split but i'm even more pissed that she is hardly in anyissues anymore. Bring Back H&M!!!

#9 Posted by Warrior-4-ever (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Mockingbird and would love to see her become more prominent but for the forseeable future I would rather she was away from Hawkeye. I would like to see her develop as a character in her own right and not just be seen as Hawkeye's wife [or ex-wife]

Any word on the ABC series? I hope it gets the green light.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.