Mockingbird in New Avengers...?

#1 Posted by War Killer (20375 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Mockingbird still wearing her old suit in New Avengers?

New Avengers with her old suit

Her New Suit

#2 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm indifferent about Mockingbird. And I only read the first two issue of New Avengers: The Reunion, than I just stopped reading it.

I have no idea, just marvel being inconsistent again
#3 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

because it's a suit she feels that would be part of the avengers, and that other suit is just for dirty work.. :]

#4 Posted by War Killer (20375 posts) - - Show Bio
xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
because it's a suit she feels that would be part of the avengers, and that other suit is just for ... [more]
Don't tell she's going to be like Wolverine and wear like five diffrent suits
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio

The correct answer is..either because New Avengers:Reunion takes place at a different time than the events of New Avengers..like how Ms.Marvel is still showing up although she's not showing up in her own comic because she's presumed dead.Or it could be because the artists have creative liberties.I have noticed this between different characters.Mockingbird's new costume isn't that different from her old one so the artist may still draw the old suit because he doesn't care for the redesign.Take Daredevil for instance.Marko Djurdjevic redesigned Daredevil's costume slightly but most other artists still draw the old costume in other books.

#6 Posted by War Killer (20375 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
The correct answer is..either because New Avengers:Reunion takes place at a different time than the events of New Avengers..like how ... [more]
That's what I was thinking, but wasn't sure

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.