Follow

Mockingbird

Character » Mockingbird appears in 1141 issues.

Dr. Barbara "Bobbi" Morse is an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and a founding member of West Coast Avengers. She's an excellent spy and biochemist.

MOCKINGBIRD

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Onyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Onyx

So consider the fact that she died in the 80's/90 in the cancelled Avengers West Coast era. It is funny that they bring her back as a emotional plot device for the Skrull Invasion storyline.
    It begs the question are they planning on bringing her back to the MU?
    and if so how?
    Will she be a Skrull with the memories of Bobbi
    or will it be as Bobbi with the past few years of her life passed by?
    Or she should they bring her back at all?

I think she has suffered enough, well suffered unfairly, but that will be a post for another time.
    Bring Bobbi Back I say!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

Post in the MOCKINGBIRD forum.  There's already a Mockingbird/Skrull thread AND the Skrull Watch '08 thread.  Just go to Mockingbird's page and scroll all the way down to the bottom.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.