with telekinesis?

#1 Posted by LordMaverick (5188 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it a possibility somebody could lift it and wield it via telekinesis?? not sure if this has been disscused yet?.........

#2 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
I don't think so.
#3 Posted by mgrman5 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: I believe Magneto has controlled it before with his magnetism, so I don't see why not a powerful Telekinetic couldn't like Jean. But I don't believe the power of Thor would be granted to the wilder because they are controlling it with TK, but I am not sure.

#4 Posted by LordMaverick (5188 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

I don't think so.
#6 Posted by Dernman (13999 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

No

Agreed if so Rachel could have when she faced Thor "which I would have liked more than her holding her own against him"

#8 Posted by Dernman (13999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood1991 said:

@Dernman said:

No

Agreed if so Rachel could have when she faced Thor "which I would have liked more than her holding her own against him"

Oh man! Do you know how much work I had to put in to forget that. Now I have to start all over again.  :p
#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Dernman said:

No

Oh man! Do you know how much work I had to put in to forget that. Now I have to start all over again. :p

I shouldn't have to suffer alone XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.