Hulk can.
#4 Edited by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:

@D3athstroke said:

Red Hulk
Can He? Hulk can.
He Throwed Thor in to the space and  then lifted Mjolnir without Gravity 
#5 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone with higher levels of magic than Odin should be capable of dispelling/overcoming the worthiness enchantment.

#6 Posted by Nefarious (18790 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not a battle.

#8 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:

This is not a battle.

yes it is its a competiton who can lift the ultra heavy molnjr
#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37360 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary said:
@The Dark Huntress said:

This is not a battle.

It has nothing to do with weight.
Moderator Online
#10 Posted by kadeem (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#11 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: yet some people lift it like hyperion and gladiator and they used their brute strength
#12 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

This is not a battle.

It has nothing to do with weight.

And even if it did, it still wouldn't be a battle.

#13 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio

If someone aside from high cosmic or mystic beings are capable of lifting Mjolnir (correct spelling, by the way) without being worthy, then it is poor writing. Sad truth.

#14 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan
do you have to be sarcastic all the time
#15 Posted by God_Spawn (37360 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: yet some people lift it like hyperion and gladiator and they used their brute strength
And really they shouldn't have, Mjolnir is not super heavy, it comes down to who is worthy or not or if they are powerful enough to override the enchantment. If 100+ bricks can't lift it yet Captain America can lift it has nothing do with weight.

@D3athstroke
Loebforce so it shouldn't even count.In later issues Thor was beating on the Red Hulk and Thor dropped the hammer on Rulk's hands and he couln't move his arms or lift the hammer.
Moderator Online
#16 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn
i know some people are worthy to weild it like capt but some people lift it out of brute strength and the comics crealy said the were lifting it out of strength

i just hope someone will back me up with scans
#17 Posted by God_Spawn (37360 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary: No one should be lifting it out of brute strength, no brick's strength >>>>> than a sky father's enchantment, it's bad writing and defeats the purpose.
Moderator Online
#18 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy! Wandjina!

@JediXMan:  do you have to be sarcastic all the time
How was he sarcastic?
#19 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan:  do you have to be sarcastic all the time
Not sarcastic. Blunt.
#20 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn
That has nothing to do with Rulk lifting Mjolnir in Space
#21 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
@god_spawn: That has nothing to do with Rulk lifting Mjolnir in Space
Yes, it does. He's saying it's bad writing (also known as Loebforce)
#22 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much everything Rulk did with Loeb writting him was P.I.S. 

#23 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
Pretty much everything Rulk did with Loeb writting him was P.I.S. 
More like WIS. Goes beyond PIS. It's just when writers are stupid.
#24 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: I can agree with that but I have to say I really, truly hate everything about Rulk regardless of who writes him cause I consider the whole concept behind him a tired cliche' Hulk didn't need an anti hero version he already was one and they even had an evil Hulk in Abomination who was an infinitely better character than Rulk  
#25 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
@JediXMan: I can agree with that but I have to say I really, truly hate everything about Rulk regardless of who writes him cause I consider the whole concept behind him a tired cliche' Hulk didn't need an anti hero version he already was one and they even had an evil Hulk in Abomination who was an infinitely better character than Rulk  
Agreed 100%. Basically made a decent villain (Ross) into a crappy villain.
#26 Posted by war of light_2814 (809 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't that take someone who's more powerful than Odin to override his mystical enchantment?

#27 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: Yes Ross was far better as an Ahab type character always chasing something he could clearly never capture without destroying himself becoming Rulk just took away everything great about the character 
#28 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
@JediXMan: Yes Ross was far better as an Ahab type character always chasing something he could clearly never capture without destroying himself becoming Rulk just took away everything great about the character 
And then what they did to Betty...

I will probably never pick up a Hulk comic again.
#29 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: Oh god don't get me started on Red She Hulk, I can't even think about that without wanting to punch a hole in the wall 
#30 Edited by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe

come on the red hulk is all about fun but making him ross was the thing i really hated
@JediXMan
sorry whats wis

and you say you are blunt which one

1. a.) Abrupt in address; plain; unceremonious; wanting the forms of civility; rough in manners or speech.\
  2. (a.) Dull in understanding; slow of discernment; stupid; -- opposed to acute.
#31 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary: That's your opinion and your welcome to it but I felt the whole thing was a slap in the face to long time Hulk fans like me (I've been reading Hulk for a little over 25 years)
#32 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

The one problem with the scan above: Since when did physics affect something centered around magic?

#33 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary

WIS = Writer Induced Stupidity. Basically, when the writer does stupid things (generally due to bias and/or ignorance)

First one. I am straight forward and direct.
#34 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary: Actually 2. is a more accurate definition of obtuse than blunt 
#35 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
@higher_evolutionary: Actually 2. is a more accurate definition of obtuse than blunt 
My dictionary says, quote: 

1. Having a broad or rounded end
  2. Used of a knife or other blade; not sharp
  3. Characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion
  4. Devoid of any qualifications, disguise or adornment
I'm characterizing myself as #3 and 4. Direct, not sugar coated.
#36 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: Well if you characterized yourself as #1 it'd just be odd 
#37 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@joshmightbe said:
My dictionary says, quote: 

1. Having a broad or rounded end
  2. Used of a knife or other blade; not sharp
  3. Characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion
  4. Devoid of any qualifications, disguise or adornment
I'm characterizing myself as #3 and 4. Direct, not sugar coated.
lol

@joshmightbe said:
@higher_evolutionary: That's your opinion and your welcome to it but I felt the whole thing was a slap in the face to long time Hulk fans like me (I've been reading Hulk for a little over 25 years)

i know this is hard for long time fans but this is the comics again that got me into comic fun, loud and no need for background info to know whats happening and was a fresh break from story centered powerlavle constant comics

and the rulk vs thor fight wasnt pis he was surprised by the rulk's strategy then he nearly killed him two issues later and again in hulk 26
#38 Edited by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

All who post things like "This is not a battle" are retarded people who don't understand that posts like those are nothing more than an increase to the number, since no matter how many times you post it, still there will be people who create threads like this and no-one will listen to you. Seriously, you just annoy users with these posts. You think it's not a battle, fine, but stop posting it in every thread like this and without any actual opinion on the thread, because that is called repeating yourself. 

As for the question in this thread, in theory, Hulk could do this.

#39 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary

What is the "lol" supposed to mean?

It was PIS because.... well.... it shouldn't have worked. It was a "strategy" that shouldn't work. It was stupid and should be forgotten in the sands of time.
#40 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary: So you're saying I should ignore awful cliched writing because Quesada decided he didn't give a sh*t about the people who have kept Marvel going in lieu of impressing new readers with the literary equivalent of a shiny object  
#41 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan
 i loled about your characterization of yourself way too strict are you 35-40 or something

damn you realy are a humorless   BLUNT
#42 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary

I am what I am. I cannot claim to be anymore nor less.

And "blunt" is not an insult. It's not a type of person, but a personality or characterization. It's like "happy" or "stern" or "serious." Just another word.
#43 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: whoa man flame out i thoughtz if it was garbage to fans but fine to newbies so dont tak it too seriously 
brown noser
#44 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: my friend i meant no insult but i just think your too strict and thats not really nice thing
#45 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary: Do you know what brown noser actually means cause considering the nature of what you're replying to it would kind of make me the opposite since I'm not kissing the ass of the people in charge 
#46 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:
All who post things like "This is not a battle" are retarded people who don't understand that posts like those are nothing more than an increase to the number, since no matter how many times you post it, still there will be people who create threads like this and no-one will listen to you. Seriously, you just annoy users with these posts. You think it's not a battle, fine, but stop posting it in every thread like this and without any actual opinion on the thread, because that is called repeating yourself.   As for the question in this thread, in theory, Hulk could do this.
Hope the bold, underline, and italics will get the point across better.
#47 Edited by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: my friend i meant no insult but i just think your too strict and thats not really nice thing

In all honesty and in keeping with my overall thought process and personality, I must reply with thus:

I do not care.
#48 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@higher_evolutionary:   I am what I am. I cannot claim to be anymore nor less.  And "blunt" is not an insult. It's not a type of person, but a personality or characterization. It's like "happy" or "stern" or "serious." Just another word.
You and The_Human_Juggernaut have something in common in that department. It will probably be so boring watching you two debate. 0_o
#49 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne

That would probably be the only thing we have in common. We are quite often on different sides in the vast majority of threads.

And please do not confuse "blunt" with dull; while one meaning of the word does include "dullness," the meaning for which I intend does not.
#50 Posted by God_Spawn (37360 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne

JXM is a pro in debating. If you ever get the chance to see him and Silver go at it with Star Wars it's pretty fun.
Moderator Online

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.