Aunt May - All negative

#1 Posted by Shaunw1973 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

So, Mr Negative had a pop at Aunt May, and subsequently she's been a mardy old mare ever since.
I don't know a great deal about Mr Negative. Is this change permanent?

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

She just came out of this change in the issue before "The Grim Hunt" began.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shaunw1973 said:
" So, Mr Negative had a pop at Aunt May, and subsequently she's been a mardy old mare ever since. I don't know a great deal about Mr Negative. Is this change permanent? "
People can break it through willpower.
#4 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Shaunw1973 said:
" So, Mr Negative had a pop at Aunt May, and subsequently she's been a mardy old mare ever since. I don't know a great deal about Mr Negative. Is this change permanent? "
People can break it through willpower. "
@InnerVenom123 said:
" She just came out of this change in the issue before "The Grim Hunt" began. "
so does aunt may remember negatives identity??

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.