Love Intrest

• 54 results
#1 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would make for a good boyfriend for her?

#2 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Me I would date Miss Martian 

#3 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

I sincerely hope no one says Martian Manhunter. J'onn has lived for centuries. M'gann is a teenager. He is far too old. 

#4 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Miss Martian...but not in that way.

#5 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Ravager.

(A man can dream)

#6 Posted by moshimoshi (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, good question....

If he wasn't gay i'd say starman. I dont think there are any really good matches for her, none that i can think of atleast.

#7 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Can you think of any Green Lanterns who may be good matches?
#8 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@moshimoshi said:
" Hmm, good question....  If he wasn't gay i'd say starman. I dont think there are any really good matches for her, none that i can think of atleast. "
No way Starman is way to wild for M;gann. She is very innocent like a school girl from the 40's 
#9 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: Is Sodam Yat too old?
#10 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: There's probably someone out of the 7200 but I have to read more of her to be certain.
#11 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

LEAVE MY WAIFU ALONE!!!!

#12 Posted by moshimoshi (63 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: Some girls are into that. Opposites attract and all that.
#13 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Flash. Why? Why not.

#14 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think she needs one. Not now, at least.

#15 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Silver2467: Is Sodam Yat too old? "
I do not believe so. 

@Sexy Merc said:
" @Silver2467: There's probably someone out of the 7200 but I have to read more of her to be certain. "
Fair enough. 
#16 Posted by moshimoshi (63 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: I thought he was for sure trying to get Arisia.
 @Nobody:  Doesn't seem old enough, maybe after he updated his name/look and showed a more mature side.
#17 Edited by Captain13 (3314 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle? Zachary Zatara? Static? Aqualad II? Golden Eagle?

#18 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

i vote for static. 

#19 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@moshimoshi said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt: I thought he was for sure trying to get Arisia.

I'm still accumulating the funds for the GLC books, so I'm a bit out of the loop, sorry.
#20 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@moshimoshi said:
" @Nobody:  Doesn't seem old enough, maybe after he updated his name/look and showed a more mature side. "
I don't know how old current Kid  Flash is supposed to be.
#21 Posted by moshimoshi (63 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody: I don't know exactly either im guessing 17ish, but he for whatever reason - being a 4th generation flash, having kid in hsi name or the way he acts - he just seems very "kid" to me.
#22 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@moshimoshi said:
" @Nobody: I don't know exactly either im guessing 17ish, but he for whatever reason - being a 4th generation flash, having kid in hsi name or the way he acts - he just seems very "kid" to me. "
Maybe that's perfect for her.
#23 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

No offense but I have heard no one that I think would go well with M'Gann fact is where she is now no one in DC continuity is right for her 

#24 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkcloakx said:
" i vote for static.  "
NO. 
#25 Posted by moshimoshi (63 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody: Might be; all im saying is if i was writing the arc wally wouldn't be my first choice.
I'd try to find someone thats more of the leadership type, can't think of any good examples right now though. Cyborg maybe. :P
#26 Posted by ForbushBug (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Offspring. He's got a good personality for her and they can eventually have stretchy babies together.

#27 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@moshimoshi said:
" @Nobody: Might be; all im saying is if i was writing the arc wally wouldn't be my first choice. I'd try to find someone thats more of the leadership type, can't think of any good examples right now though. Cyborg maybe. :P "
Wally's not the current Kid Flash is he?
#28 Posted by Captain13 (3314 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: Why?
#29 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @moshimoshi said:
" @Nobody: Might be; all im saying is if i was writing the arc wally wouldn't be my first choice. I'd try to find someone thats more of the leadership type, can't think of any good examples right now though. Cyborg maybe. :P "
Wally's not the current Kid Flash is he? "
No that would be Bart Wally is Flash 
#30 Posted by moshimoshi (63 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody: oh yeah, it's bart, my bad. lol
#31 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain13: Have you read Static's series? Are you aware of his characteristics or the type of girls he is interested in? Static and M'gann would be a horrible match and boring to read at best. 
#32 Posted by Captain13 (3314 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: I think they could be funny together. There are already a lot of serious couples. And I think they could help each other grow. That's my opinion.
#33 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain13: I can respect your opinion, but understanding Static's character, as I am a huge fan of his, I do not by any respects want that to happen. 
#34 Posted by daken_2513 (416 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Captain13: Have you read Static's series? Are you aware of his characteristics or the type of girls he is interested in? Static and M'gann would be a horrible match and boring to read at best.  "

Agreed I cant see her with him
#35 Posted by Captain13 (3314 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467:  
@daken_2513: 

What about Blue Beetle or Zachary Zatara?
#36 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain13: Jaime, possibly. I am a huge fan of his also, and there are others I would rather see him with.  

Zachary Zatara, I do not care, because I am not a fan of his. 
#37 Posted by moshimoshi (63 posts) - - Show Bio
@daken_2513: Did anyone see Ice and Guy Gardner? In the end it probly doesn't matter, they'll just stick her with whoever is convenient.
#38 Posted by Captain13 (3314 posts) - - Show Bio
@moshimoshi: Very true. Whoever the writers want to work will work.
#39 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

None of the guys are the current roster seem like Miss Martian's type, or at least she's shown no interest in them...How old is that white martian Till'all?  He was saved from the govt by Martian Manhunter and I assume he's still in hiding somewhere, if he's old enough he might be a good match for M'gann.

It might be interesting if Red Robin AKA Tim Drake, who used to be with Wondergirl, became interested in Miss Martian, lol

#40 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkcloakx:   Static DID seem to have a crush on Miss Martian when they first met after the events of the Terror Titans storyline, so i could see him pursuing a relationship with her, with her being too naive to realize he digged her until later, lol
#41 Posted by BaBaBoom (274 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her to be Tim's Starfire so Dick won't bring her up again whenever they talk about girls.

#42 Posted by spideybat (114 posts) - - Show Bio

I got it Raven and Miss Martian[ Titans Go!]
#43 Posted by extrememage (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian and Zachary Zatara. Opposites attract. She needs someone so she can mature and learn about the real world and he needs someone to teach him how to not be a a**hole to people and maybe take him down a notch.
#44 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you hear about the intersest in her and Superboy in the series and Kid Flash seems to have a crush on her

#45 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" I sincerely hope no one says Martian Manhunter. J'onn has lived for centuries. M'gann is a teenager. He is far too old.  "
In defense of that option, they're the last of their species...
#46 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" I sincerely hope no one says Martian Manhunter. J'onn has lived for centuries. M'gann is a teenager. He is far too old.  "
In defense of that option, they're the last of their species... "
Technically, there are two other Green Martians, but both are women...
#47 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @TheCrowbar said:
" @Silver2467 said:
In defense of that option, they're the last of their species... "
Technically, there are two other Green Martians, but both are women... "
But? J'onn has the perfect pick up line! "I'm the last martian man!"
#48 Posted by Namor1987 (1883 posts) - - Show Bio

In Young Justice Superboy & heard just made out.

#49 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm... A love interst for my favortie martian. Ill make a small list and will see what happens. Superboy, Kid Flash, Martain Manhunter, Dick Grayson, Beast Boy, Ultra Boy, Sodam Yat, Chameleon Boy, Guy Gardner or maybe... Freddy Freeman ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.