do you think that Miss Martian can lift deemed worthy

#1 Posted by starrk_coyote (625 posts) - - Show Bio

hear me comic vine! i am the E V I L kitten talk to you once more! with a user friendly Question. do you think that miss martian can be deemed worthy to have the power of mjolhir? ? ?

answer if you like to. . .

now if you'll excuse me i have a cave to go back to.

#2 Posted by JonSmith (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

In short, you'd be hard pressed to find a hero LESS worthy of wielding Mjolnir than Miss Martian.

Granted, my only knowledge of Miss Martian is from Young Justice.

I suspect she's totally different in the comics.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Miss Martian in YJ is a mindraping maniac. O.O Taking her appearance from that I can't see how you'd consider her worthy of much.

#4 Posted by starrk_coyote (625 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Current Miss Martian in YJ is a mindraping maniac. O.O Taking her appearance from that I can't see how you'd consider her worthy of much.

@Joygirl: i was not really talking about the YJ miss martian....i was talking about the comic one :)

#5 Posted by Vincent92 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk_coyote: maybe, but she also have an evil future self inside her that make it hard for her to lift thors hammer

#6 Posted by starrk_coyote (625 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vincent92 said:

@starrk_coyote: maybe, but she also have an evil future self inside her that make it hard for her to lift thors hammer

i do see your point, but she does fighting it, you know, fighting her evil future self. so...who knows :)

#7 Posted by Mojo65 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think any version of Miss Martian would be worthy, very very few hero's are, frankly the only one in the DCU I would really consider worthy is Superman.

But then would you really need to give a Martian Mjolnir when they already have one of the most ridiculous powersets in comics?

#8 Posted by BlackWind (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

No. I love Megan and all(comic Megan only), but she isn't Mjolnir material. Besides she is plenty powerful on her own.

#9 Posted by DeathstrokeMerc (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you lift it with telekinesis? You aren't physically touching or lifting it.

#10 Posted by DeathstrokeMerc (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

All women fuq with your mind.

#11 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk_coyote: Never!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.