Are Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian are a Item ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello again I was wondering if somebody can tell me if Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian are a couple?
#2 Edited by The Stegman (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

no, i think she's his cousin or something 

EDIT- oh no, she can't be his cousin..she's a white martian...sorry bout that, 

#3 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

martian pedophile?
#4 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

In the Young Justice series she is introduced as his niece; so far they are have also stayed away from her white martian element so in that universe this may be the truth. 

In the standard pre-nuniverse, they had little contact, with the only simultaneous appearances being during the Brightest Day story arc, where they had no relationship. 

In the DCnU verse, she has yet to be included, he has appeared only in Stormwatch and no hint of any relationship status has been made. 

For now, we'll use these three statements to answer the question and say: no, I don't think they are a couple.

#5 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13173 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF lol. no she's a teenage white martian who patterned herself off of him.  

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Hello again I was wondering if somebody can tell me if Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian are a couple?

@TheOptimist said:

In the Young Justice series she is introduced as his niece; so far they are have also stayed away from her white martian element so in that universe this may be the truth.  In the standard pre-nuniverse, they had little contact, with the only simultaneous appearances being during the Brightest Day story arc, where they had no relationship.  In the DCnU verse, she has yet to be included, he has appeared only in Stormwatch and no hint of any relationship status has been made.  For now, we'll use these three statements to answer the question and say: no, I don't think they are a couple.

she's a white martian in the cartoon, they touched on it near the end of the season
#6 Posted by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio

No. 

BB

#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy would be angry and you don't wanna see Superboy angry.

#8 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not talking about the cartoon Miss Martian im talking about the one from New Earth?

#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime: No there not

#10 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

She is a little girl compared to him

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.