Follow

Mirror Master (McCulloch)

Character » Mirror Master (McCulloch) appears in 354 issues.

Evan McCulloch is a former hitman turned Rogue who became the second Mirror Master.

Mirror Master: the flash's arch-enemy?

godd211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By godd211

Am I right or not? If not tell me who and why?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zoom

Not really.

The Flash's worst enemies have consistantly been the speedsters.  Professor Zoom for Barry Allen, Zoom for Wally West and Inertia for Bart Allen.

Why?  Because Professor Zoom, Zoom and Inertia go after family.  And they're generally more dangerous because they're just as powerful as the Flashes.

That being said, the Rogues are nothing to scoff at and Mirror Master is one of the few villains who can keep up with the fastest man alive.  But Mirror Master will never be the threat that the reverse flashes are simply because at the end of the day, he's more concerned with having fun and making money than he is with killing people.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    Zoom said:
    "Not really.

The Flash's worst enemies have consistantly been the speedsters.  Professor Zoom for Barry Allen, Zoom for Wally West and Inertia for Bart Allen.

Why?  Because Professor Zoom, Zoom and Inertia go after family.  And they're generally more dangerous because they're just as powerful as the Flashes.

That being said, the Rogues are nothing to scoff at and Mirror Master is one of the few villains who can keep up with the fastest man alive.  But Mirror Master will never be the threat that the reverse flashes are simply because at the end of the day, he's more concerned with having fun and making money than he is with killing people."
    Wait until Flash: Rebirth.... Mirror Master will become his arch-nemesis.
    Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By Zoom

Maybe.  Scudder was the most dangerous Barry Allen villain until Professor Zoom showed up.

McCulloch works better against Wally imo because Wally is such a hothead and McCulloch just looooves to piss people off.  It takes a lot more work to get under Barry's skin.  But on the other hand, one of the two things I notice about the way Barry fights (the other being how much more he uses vibration than Wally) is that he fights smarter.  And McCulloch is a really smart supervillain to go up against him.

One more reason I wish they hadn't killed off Trickster.  Barry needs some smart villains to fight.

Avatar image for silver_knight75
    Silver Knight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Silver Knight75

I think Zoom or Gorilla Grodd

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Silver Knight75 said:
    "I think Zoom or Gorilla Grodd "

thats what i was thinking. All of his villains seem like a joke though,eben if they could be a real threat.

Zoom seems like he should be the most dangerous person alive, if he can move faster than wally west and potentially as fast as he wants he could prcatically be the invisible man moving so fast. He could shove a kryptonite rock down supermans throat, reveal batmans secret identity and kill him, tear green lanterns arm off while he wasnt guarding him self, kill all the flashes, and find a way to kill Wonder woman before the first person he killed hit the ground and died
    Dr. ? man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dr. ? man

I've always thought the Flash's arch nemesis was Zoom because Zoom has always made the mission more personal for the Flash than any other villain he has ever faced (which is a main trait for any villain that ranks as the archenemy). Mirror Master works best in an elite, notably the Rogues. I don't recall any of the battles between the Mirror Master and the Flash having as much heat as the Flash and Zoom battles does. So in conclusion, I think whenever you want to know which villain ranks as the main arch nemesis for the hero, look at the one that causes the most damage and in this case, it's Zoom.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Kairan1979

Flash's archenemy was Zoom. Mirror Master works best as a part of Rogues.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Outside_85

out of the Rogues id say Captain Cold, otherwise its Zoom.

Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Warlord

definitely zoom but mirror master is a close second then gorilla grodd, then captain cold
    HumanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By HumanX

An arch nemesis has to be someone who can stand of equal footing with their hero. I like Grodd and Mirror Master but to be completely honest I'm not sure. The nemesis has to be a long time villain too. They need to be someone who can get under the heroes skin and hurt them at the core of who they are under the mask. I don't know too much about Flash so I can't really say.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Video_Martian

The Flash's archenemies are Reverse-Flash, Captain Cold, and Grodd.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mega_spidey01

@DEGRAAF said:

@Silver Knight75 said:
    "I think Zoom or Gorilla Grodd "
    thats what i was thinking. All of his villains seem like a joke though,eben if they could be a real threat. Zoom seems like he should be the most dangerous person alive, if he can move faster than wally west and potentially as fast as he wants he could prcatically be the invisible man moving so fast. He could shove a kryptonite rock down supermans throat, reveal batmans secret identity and kill him, tear green lanterns arm off while he wasnt guarding him self, kill all the flashes, and find a way to kill Wonder woman before the first person he killed hit the ground and died
    Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Flash's archenemies are Reverse-Flash, Captain Cold, and Grodd.

jackbroadway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash's anti-thesis would be Professor Zoom aka The Reverse-Flash.

His arch-enemy is between Captain Cold and Grodd.

Mirror Master is certainly up there as one of Barry Allen's best villains, but not quite at the arch-enemy level. Don't get me wrong, Mirror Master is an amazing villain. He just doesn't have that chemistry with the hero that Grodd, Cold, or Eobard has.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.