Mirror Master Appreciation Thread

#1 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7658 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is the thread to appreciate Mirror Master (McCulloch),one of my favourite villains and one of the most original villains,that appeared in the comic books of all time!!! Soon found more scans,I will update it!!!

Illusions

Mirror Master can use the suit to alter people perception,inducing a hypnotic ilusions.

Duplicates

Mirror Master can use mirrors,to create perfect duplicates of himself or/and of other peoples. The duplicates are capable to move,speak and react as him,perhaps because McCulloch uses a kind of mimicric mechanism which allows the duplicates act like him.

Teleportation

Mirror Master is able to teleport himself and others peoples not just through mirrors,but also through others reflexives surfaces.

#2 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7658 posts) - - Show Bio

:Despite our usual difference, we both have in common a liking: The Rogues..if you have more scans,let me know

#3 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

I have plenty, and was actually planning to make one big respect thread housing feats for all the Rogues.

#4 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7658 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: Okay,do you'II mae for Grodd too?

#5 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@nickthedevil: Okay,do you'II mae for Grodd too?

nah. never cared enough for Grodd. LOL

#6 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7658 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: LOL,Okay I'II do then!!

#7 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Awesome! I'd actually like to see some more feats for that ape.

#8 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7658 posts) - - Show Bio

: As I promissed to you Mirror Master appreciation thread!!

#9 Posted by starrk_coyote (609 posts) - - Show Bio

can we have some more please? :)

#10 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6325 posts) - - Show Bio

yes more please

#11 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 Woah,I never knew you created this!

Mirror Master (and all of the Rogues) are awesome (so are all DC characters,to be frank. But I'll stay on topic).

If you decide to create a new 52 Rogues respect thread (HINT HINT),I want to make note of his recent feat. In Rogues Rebellion 3,he used his mirror gun to enter some sort of mirror-like dimension and reflect off of a satellite on the other side of the planet to get the Sun's rays.

Also,I know you're busy,but when you have the time do you want to create a new 52 Rogues respect thread?

#12 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7658 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.