Awesome Toy Picks: Mirror Master (Signature Collection)

Posted by G-Man (18889 posts) - - Show Bio

Each week we take a close look at comic book collectibles. What that means is opening the packaging of these items. This week we're going to take a look at the latest figure from MattyCollector's Club Infinite Earths Figure of the Month for August, Mirror Master.

Unfortunately it is sold out but doing a quick search on ebay results in a bunch of them.

This 'adult collector' figure is like the previous from this line. The packaging is simple and elegant. It comes in a plane white box which I didn't bother to take a pic of this week. There's some artwork along with a brief description of who Mirror Master is.

== TEASER ==

There was one unfortunate thing that happened with this figure. You can sort of see it in the first pic, my packaging got pretty banged up in the mail. I wouldn't blame MattyCollector for this. It clearly happened somewhere along the way to my house. Thankfully I planned on opening this to show it off and wasn't hoping to keep it in the packaging or try to sell it on ebay.

The real question is how does he look out of the package? If you read this week's issue of THE FLASH, you know the Rogues are making their first full appearance in the New 52.

His guns are pretty cool and come with interchangeable ends depending on the action required. The detail on them is pretty cool.

How does Mirror Master look in an actual mirror?

As with the other Mattel figures, it has just the right amount of articulation for whatever pose you might want to put him in.

That's it for this week. Tune in next time for another look at some collectibles.

#1 Posted by DougCL (45 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty cool.

#2 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks cool. :) I wonder hiw he looks stacked next to the New 52 DC Direct Flash.

#3 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely love Mirror Master, and this is a good piece! ^^

#4 Posted by sinestro_GL (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME toy pick!

#5 Posted by longbowhunter (7717 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus: Agreed, Mirror Master is probably my favorite Rogue. Capt. Boomerang as a close second.

Awesome figure!

#6 Posted by Billy Batson (58319 posts) - - Show Bio

Mcculloch! :D
BB

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35016 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:

Mcculloch! :D
BB

LOL
#8 Posted by CitizenJP (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably has one of the coolest powersets evah.

#9 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

I kept expecting Mirror Master to look at the mirror and go "I look goood! I make this work!"

#10 Posted by D_Knight (66 posts) - - Show Bio

love the make up case mirror

#11 Posted by TheSmallvillefan12 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great.

#12 Posted by nickthedevil (13935 posts) - - Show Bio

MIRROR MASTER!!!!!!

#13 Posted by Decept-O (7292 posts) - - Show Bio

Orange and green. Ugh. However, cool looking figure.

#14 Posted by RoTheKid (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I love the toy articles! Please keep them up! :)

#15 Posted by MysteryMan38 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha awesome! I love it when you pose the figure differently. Makes things so much more fun.

#16 Posted by DerrickUltima (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good

#17 Posted by Darkmount1 (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason, I feel kinda sorry for Sam Scudder, the original Mirror Master. He's been falling out of the limelight more often in recent years.

#18 Posted by BATinc (22 posts) - - Show Bio

nice

#19 Posted by Zeeguy91 (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darkmount1: I actually think that he's the Mirror Master in the New 52, because Mirror Master popped up in the most recent issue of Flash and he didn't have a Scottish accent.

#20 Posted by G-Man (18889 posts) - - Show Bio

@D_Knight: My wife actually came home as I was finishing the 'photoshoot' and asked, "What are you doing with my make up?"

#21 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirror master! Oh yeah!

Buuut...He can`t go to mirror world...So that`s a minus...

#22 Posted by AoDfan (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Forget Mirror Master, we need a Mail Smasher figure. He can come with a bunch of a punch and fold mail boxes to smash.

#23 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy S*** I need this!!!!!!! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.