The Book One: A Dream of Flying wiki last edited by Providence on 04/03/14 11:57AM
View full history
Face-to-face with a shocking enemy — can Miracleman survive, or will London burn?
A mysterious man with a sapphire grin stalks Michael Moran. Meet the sinister Mr. Cream. Try not to scream.
A glimpse into the future introduced the Warpsmiths. Now, see these strange warriors battle on their world in "Cold War, Cold Warrior."
Including the Miracleman stories from WARRIOR #6-8 and the Warpsmith stories from WARRIOR #9-10, plus bonus content.
Story Titles and Extras
- "Fallen Angles, Forgotten Thunder" from Warrior #6 - October 1982
- "Secret Identity" from Warrior #7 - November 1982
- "Blue Murder" from Warrior #8 - December 1982
- We are Warpsmiths!
- "Cold War, Cold Warrior" from Warrior #9 & 10 January & April-May 1983
- Miracleman Behind the Scenes
|Reg||Regular Cover||Alan Davis||1|
|Var||Variant Cover||Paolo Rivera||2|
|Var||Variant Cover||Mike Deodato Jr.||3|
|Var||Variant Cover||J.G. Jones||4|