Other Universes

#1 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

You know I just got the weird idea. Ok what if mimic copied the powers of characters from other universes. Like Neji from Naruto, Itchigo from bleach, Ed Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, Dante from Devil May Cry and Sentry from the Marvel universe. Because if he copies the powers of Sentry all of the other power will get inhanced to. Sence he gets half the capibitly his cell will be 500 times stronger then 1000. So if he has the powers of Neji Mimic's Buyokigon will be 250 times better then Neji's now thats cool.

#2 Posted by Knightfall (323 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure I understand

#3 Posted by Lunacyde (19125 posts) - - Show Bio

Thatd be ridiculous.....

#4 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I will try to explane. When ever Mimic copies someones powers he gets everything. When he copied Deadpool's powers he got his cancer and if he copied Cable's powers he would probuily get the Techno Virus to. So if he copied the Sentry's powers all of the molecues in his body will be inhanced. Let me try this agian the Sentry gets his powers from a serum that moves his moecules an instant ahead of the current timeline. So if Mimic copies his powers then not only would Mimic get half of the powers of the sentry but all of the other powers would get inhanced to.

#5 Posted by Knightfall (323 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure they would, but that would be cool if they did.

#6 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

The reson I started this topic is because I was wondering what kind of powers people would give Mimic if he could go to other universes besides the Marvel ones.

Neji Hyuga - Byakugan and the ability to use Nin Jutsu, Gen Jutsu and Tai Jutsu
Ichigo Kurosaki - Spirit Presher and the ability to use Kido attacks as well as flash step
Ed Elric - Alchemy and without using circles
Dante - Healing, Stranth, Inderince and Dexterity
I only had four right now but you get the idea.

#7 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

The reson I started this topic is because I was wondering what kind of powers people would give Mimic if he could go to other universes besides the Marvel ones.

Neji Hyuga - Byakugan and the ability to use Nin Jutsu, Gen Jutsu and Tai Jutsu
Ichigo Kurosaki - Spirit Presher and the ability to use Kido attacks as well as flash step
Ed Elric - Alchemy and without using circles
Dante - Healing, Stranth, Inderince and Dexterity
I only had four right now but you get the idea.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.