Follow

Mimic

Character » Mimic appears in 685 issues.

Mimic is a super-human with the ability to copy the powers and abilities of others. He was the first new recruit to the original X-Men team and later a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Excalibur and Norman Osborn's X-Men team before rejoining the X-Men at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Mimics power level?

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Mimic has the powers of the orignal 5 Xmen. My question shouldnt he be on the list of Omega level mutant because he has Bobby powers and Jeans. ( There both Omegas).

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By HolySerpent

Bump

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I was wondering that myself.

All of the original 5 X-Men have gotten naturally more powerful over the years, so shouldn't Mimic have as well?

We should omit any outside forces, such as Archangel's metallic wings, but his enhanced mutation regarding the healing and such is still his power, and by extension Mimic's. Same with the retcon of Cyclops' eyes being conduits to an energy dimension, etc.

I could understand Mimic not being as well trained in his mental powers as Jean is, and never having possession of the Phoenix Force either.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.