If Mimic could copy powers from universes other then Marvel?

#1 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

The reson I started this topic is because I was wondering what kind of powers people would give Mimic if he could go to other universes besides the Marvel ones.

Neji Hyuga - Byakugan and the ability to use Nin Jutsu, Gen Jutsu and Tai Jutsu
Ichigo Kurosaki - Spirit Presher and the ability to use Kido attacks as well as flash step
Ed Elric - Alchemy and without using circles
Dante - Healing, Stranth, Inderince and Dexterity
Hiro Nakamura - Time manipulation

#2 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

The reson I started this topic is because I was wondering what kind of powers people would give Mimic if he could go to other universes besides the Marvel ones.

Neji Hyuga - Byakugan and the ability to use Nin Jutsu, Gen Jutsu and Tai Jutsu
Ichigo Kurosaki - Spirit Presher and the ability to use Kido attacks as well as flash step
Ed Elric - Alchemy and without using circles
Dante - Healing, Stranth, Inderince and Dexterity
Hiro Nakamura - Time manipulation

#3 Posted by Mike28 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I would give him the power sets of Gen 13 Fairchild, Freefall, Grunge, Burnout and Rainmaker.

#4 Posted by Mike28 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I would give him the power sets of Gen 13 Fairchild, Freefall, Grunge, Burnout and Rainmaker.

#5 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
Mike28 said:
"Well I would give him the power sets of Gen 13 Fairchild, Freefall, Grunge, Burnout and Rainmaker.
"

Gen 13 thats cool.
#6 Posted by Djinn (779 posts) - - Show Bio

hiro nakamura-time manipulation, teleportation

franklin richards- reality warp, telekinesis, telepathy
storm- weather control
mr. immortal- immortality
morph- shapeshifting
#7 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
Djinn said:
"hiro nakamura-time manipulation, teleportation
franklin richards- reality warp, telekinesis, telepathy
storm- weather control
mr. immortal- immortality
morph- shapeshifting
"
Those are good two. I would give him...

Superman - Strangth, Dexterity, Stamina, Super Breath, well I could go on awile.

X-Man - Telekinese and Telepathy

Crystal - Powers to contral Air, Fire, Earth and Water.

Mr Immortal - Immortality

Madrox - Abilitie to make exact duplacates of himself eatch with the same powers as him. Army of One.
#8 Edited by ree-fullface-cap_nine (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Power
Madrox - Abilitie to make exact duplacates of myself from contact with kinetic force. Eatch copy has the same powers as myself but think, feel, and act for themselfs. When in a close enough range i am mostimes telepathically and empathically linked to the dupes. When reabsorbing the duplicates, I gain their new knowledge and skills...  Im a Army of One

Domino -  A kind of good luck power, subconsciously and psionically affecting the probabilities and making things work in my favor and against others. Mostly, the powers works subconsciously, but somtimes i may be ability to force the powers into working... its kind of complicated.

Sage - Superhuman mental processing including perfect memory and data analysis,my memory is kinetic in nature, allowing me to recall specific information.    Multitasking is on a superhuman level.. BUT theres much much more to it than that realy and also vary complicating.

Penance -  Nerval stimulation into exsplosive blast. This kinetic energy starts to lose its force the longer it flys outward. I can create storm-like fields of energy around my body capable of harming those around me and smashing objects. I can focus the energy on parts of the body, I can also engulf myself in an energy forcefield which gives me a degree of invulnerability and allows me to levitate off the ground. Best way to activate my nervice system is the infliction of pain... I have a high tolerance to pain. 

Maverick - Power to absorb kinetic energy from an impact with my body while taking little to no damage. Can store that energy and convert it into concussive blasts from the hands, or increase my physical strength up to tenfold.................Note: This power also helps the other kinetic powers.

Objects,Power Iteams,Things,Wepons
Death Note - Once a person's name is written in it, they will soon die

Shinigami Eye - I always see names and lifespans of others       

Bucky Barnes's cyborg left arm - the ability to produce/Generate a bioelectric field, EMPs, as well as jammers for disrupting mechanical and electrical systems,also can directly affect the electro-chemical responses of a living brain to induce states such as pain, confusion, or sleep, generate electromagnetic pulses, and track others by their unique bio-emp signature 

Contact lenses - With a double blink allows access and interface with computers and data networks

Agent zero's guns loaded with Adamantium bullets, as well as an Adamantium knife, a precision sniper rifle loaded with Anti-Metal, supposedly the only thing that can pierce Adamantium

Goku's Power pole - Capable of extending to the Moon , and can never break, and some sensu beans

The Hood's hood - Invisibility when holding breath

Black Knights Ebony Blade - The bearer of the Ebony Blade is immune to death as long as he/she holds the Blade, Its said to be indestructible, cut through virtually any physical substance except other enchanted weapons or extremely strong metals like adamantium, cut through mystical barriers deflect energy when angled correctly, absorb all forms of energy

BONUS POWER!!
NOTE: with sage powers he is able to mimic a few more!!!

few more from others not from marvel 

Guldo - Space/Time manipulation Can stop time when i hold my breath
#9 Posted by cennobite (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok Mr. Immortal : Immortality, Superman Prime : Invulnerability, Superhuman Strength, Stamina, Speed, Senses, Flight, Super Breath, Jean Grey : Telepathy, Telekinesis, Phoenix Force Avatar : Cosmic Pyrokinesis, Telekinetic Sensitivity,  Resurrection, Morph : Shapeshifting Hyperstorm : Dyanamokinesis, Hyperspatial Teleportation, Invisibility, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Vitakinesis.

#10 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take two.
Dr Manhattan and Dr Solar

#11 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@mimic12:
hed only need 2, franklin richards powers along with intuitive apitude to know how to control them with great mastery than boom hes at what franklin would be at if he was aloud to grow

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.