Bringing back Mimic

#1 Posted by Burnout1212 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

I really think they need to bring Mimic back from the exiles since they want to bring people back from the dead. Mimic from earth-12 had so much more potential then current mimic, they could even put him on uncanny X-force with Wolverine's team or any current X-Men team and give him a leadership role.
#2 Posted by Renascence (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Well one I think Mimic had a good death.  Secondly, if they were to bring him back I hope its in an Exiles relaunch and not anywhere in 616.  I hope MMXI sees all of those alternate reality characters out.

#3 Posted by fedykin87 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Though if their not in exiles they really should make that Mimic and that Blink replace their 616 counter parts

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92692 posts) - - Show Bio
@Renascence I agree about MMXI
#5 Posted by gravitypress (2102 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see Mimic from Exiles in 616. Yup Yup

#6 Posted by Burnout1212 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be awesome especially on wolverine and the xmen team 
#7 Posted by Green Skin (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

I concur!  Mimic from Exiles was awesome!  It's a shame the 616 version was soooo lame.  Not surprisin though since the 616 Blink and Morph were also lame.

#8 Posted by frozenedge (1429 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree all the way. Mimic and Blink should be replaced with their Exiles counterparts since they were cooler than their Earth 616 versions 

#9 Edited by DEADPOOL (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure how Exiles' Mimic stayed dead, he had both Wolverine's and Deadpool's healing factors. Granted they were half-strength each, but together they should had been equal to if not stronger than the originals'.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.