Milestone Comics?

MastaKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MastaKilla

Hardware, Blood Syndicate, Static Shock and Icon were pretty cool, at least to me....I really enjoyed Milestone...anyone here down with the old Milestone comics?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator
    @MastaKilla: Milestone was awesome until the Milestone imprint was shut down, they haven't been handled very well since. I got into Milestone when World's Collide started and after that I got everything I could find, eventually I collected every Milestone comic and even have a couple of complete sets of the Milestone trading cards :P
    Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
    The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

Currently compiling my own Milestone collection. I want them all, they're all just so good. Never before have I seen an imprint with such consistent quality across the board. They all have such life to them, they feel so real. Xombi's by far my favorite, but I have yet to say that any of them are even so-so. And they handled their shared universe really well. It's such a shame how unused most of them are, I really don't think DC would have a hard time getting people interested in them if they got some talented people on them. Sigh.

At least Rocket and Icon showed up in Young Justice.

Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
    The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

Maybe there's hope for them yet. Rocket, and to a lesser extent, Icon, have become main characters on Young Justice!

And they seem to be VERY well in character.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By iconrocket123

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.