Ultimate Snoop Dogg

Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

This past week brought Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #1, which gave us a better look at Miles Morales' origins. The biggest revelation to me is that his uncle, though Puerto Rican seems to be modeled after Snoop Dogg... and I love it. On a serious note the issue was great a I'm excited to see how this all continues to unfold.

#1 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

"next week i'll teach you how to make a joint and keep your b*****s in line. keep your pimp hand strong, bu."

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (57767 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL
BB

#3 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion said:

"next week i'll teach you how to make a joint and keep your b*****s in line. keep your pimp hand strong, bu."

LOL
#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

fo shizzle my spizzle nizzle

#5 Edited by Billy Batson (57767 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if there's a Snoop Dogg in the 616-universe.

BB

#6 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8884 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL he does look like Snoop Dog. I also really enjoyed this issue.

#7 Posted by Osiris1428 (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

His costume is so elaborate i wonder if he will be a villain Miles has to defeat.

#8 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7264 posts) - - Show Bio

HE'S SO COOL !

#9 Posted by Black_Kn1ght (270 posts) - - Show Bio

the guy might be the prowler.

#10 Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@Black_Kn1ght: Think you might be right about that one, I didn't know who that was but after lookin him up and the close ups of the purple Deadpooly mask I'm thinking that's it.

#11 Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

"is that Miles wonders if there's self destruction hard wired into his DNA. Is greed or whatever it is that makes people do something wrong even though they know it's wrong part of his genetics? Is whatever it is that's propelling his Uncle Aaron to be the Ultimate Universe's Prowler in him?" as per Mr. Bendis.

So I guess Uncle Snoop Dogg is Ultimate Prowler...good stuff

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32758 posts) - - Show Bio

That was the very first thing i thought when I read it lol

#13 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah looks more like Ice-T to me.

#14 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

Know who he looks like to me? a slender light skinned midle aged black man. he only looks like snoop dogg if snoop doggs one of the four black people youve ever seen.

#15 Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonfiction91: wow lol we wanna go there with it? Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks they look similar and I go to community college in Brooklyn and work in the lovely area known as Elizabeth, NJ...now if you know anything about either you'd know there is a high number of black and hispanics in both places. Furthermore, I showed the picture to "one of the four black people i've ever seen" and wouldn't you know...they agreed. Go start a race war somewhere else...

#16 Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, absolutely no similarity, just me being my usual racist self.

#17 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Prowler is Snoop Dogg? I'm okay with this.

#18 Posted by Joygirl (18529 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, no point in trying to make this a flame thread. The guy looks just like Snoop Dogg. Like. Just like him.

#19 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7766 posts) - - Show Bio

So when they go to California is there an Ultimate Katy Perry ;O

#20 Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll end my rant here, I'm a lover not a fighter...thanks all!

#21 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

lmfao!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.