Follow

Miles Morales

Character » Miles Morales appears in 1193 issues.

Originally created in the Ultimate Universe, this version of Spider-Man is a 16 year old kid named Miles Morales from Brooklyn who takes on the Spider-Man identity after Peter Parker's death. Miles discovers spider powers of his own after he was bitten by a spider 11 months before Peter's death, and uses these powers to be the best superhero he can be. Currently, Miles lives in the main Marvel Universe and is a member of the Champions.

Telekinesis slips right off him immunity

ubungqingili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i was reading his page in it says telekinesis slips right off him cause of techno organic grafts wont this mean he has immunity against it, does it not work on him at all.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

So he's covered in TK vaseline, throw a rock at him instead... just make it big enough so he cant get clear :)

ubungqingili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tk vaseline lol i have my answer, his powers are interesting it seems that spider sting is evolving sense he can use on the ground hit his target long range.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: @ubungqingili: Wait, what? Since when? There is a lot of stuff in Miles' powers section that I never saw before.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@outside_85: @ubungqingili: Wait, what? Since when? There is a lot of stuff in Miles' powers section that I never saw before.

that's because that section about the techno grafts never ever ever ever happened

ubungqingili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind said:

that's because that section about the techno grafts never ever ever ever happened

oh so its fake i see.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By danhimself

@ubungqingili:

my guess is that @goldenboy17 did this since in the wiki history he made a comment about fixing the powers section

I have read every appearance of Miles and I don't ever remember him being exposed to a serum made from Peter Parker's blood or having Techno Organic Grafts done by the Canaanites who by the way have never appeared in the Ultimate Universe

Goldenboy17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Goldenboy17

@danhimself: late response but I don't recall myself ever editing Miles' page with techno graft enhancements. I have checked my history though and it does say I have made an edit on Miles' page in the past regarding updating his powers but again I don't really remember putting techno graft plates on here especially when I first saw it myself I was surprised and myself wondering.

Edit: Also I fixed the power list regarding the list of abilities the character may possess which was located on the right hand side of the screen (Ex. Power Suit, Flight, Super Speed, etc.) I didn't do any edits regarding things like his Venom Sting and such so clearly someone else must've edited it and never left a comment about what they edited

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldenboy17: my bad I didn't want it to seem like I was accusing you and reading my post now that's exactly what it sounds like

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.