Follow

Miles Morales

Character » Miles Morales appears in 1193 issues.

Originally created in the Ultimate Universe, this version of Spider-Man is a 16 year old kid named Miles Morales from Brooklyn who takes on the Spider-Man identity after Peter Parker's death. Miles discovers spider powers of his own after he was bitten by a spider 11 months before Peter's death, and uses these powers to be the best superhero he can be. Currently, Miles lives in the main Marvel Universe and is a member of the Champions.

[SPOILER] Ultimate Miles Morales going to the main Earth?

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By csguterres

Bendis interview with Newsarama

Nrama: But given the concept of Hunger, it's not going to make those rumors that the Ultimate line is ending go away.

Bendis: It just depends. Does Galactus slowly eat his food, and watch some TV while he's eating? Or is he one of those binge eaters; he just eats really fast, standing over the sink? Just depends on him, really.

What we've done from this is created a Galactus story that harkens back to the very first one, but at the same time is completely brand new. It's completely different players involved. And we'll see who gets away and who doesn't, because it's going to be pretty gigantic.

Bendis all but confirmed that the Ultimate Earth will end. He said: "we'll see who gets away and who doesn't" so it's clear that some characters will escape before Galactus eat the Earth. I doubt they are going to waste such a great character like Miles Morales, so I count him as the first survivor. But who else do you want to see living in the Main Earth?

Drewyetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I doubt that Bendis would end the ultimate marvel universe because there are the ultimates and the ultimate x-men to be considered. Plus it would be a waste if ended because the ultimate universe has more freedom to make changes for the good or the bad.

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
    Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

They better not take away the ultimate universe, that's the only thing i read lol (i do follow a bit of 616 stuff) ^_^.... but, if it does happen, i want Miles to maintain his own line. He can keep the title ultimate... favourite spidey and most relatable hero for me anyways.

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, one of the reasons that Miles is so popular is because he's Spider-man not a Spider-man. He doesn't feel like a spinoff because he is the only Spider-man in his world. His popularity would likely decline if he was just another one of the 20 other 616 spiders. Right now, the only Spider-character outselling him is SpOck.

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From Newsarama, news from comic-con

Announcement! Cataclysm: The Ultimates Last Stand. Starting in November, five-issue story. Bendis describes it as "Galactus coming to Ultimate Earth and eating it," and calls it a "very important chapter in the Ultimate Universe," plus "one of the biggest stories" in Miles Morales' heroic arc. "It kind of breaks open the barrier between the Ultimate Universe and the Marvel Universe. The Ultimate characters have to find a way to defeat Galactus, or sacrifice their world to save the regular Marvel Universe. It's one of the biggest choices and decisions."

Unfortunately, I think it's time to say goodbye to the Ultimate Universe...

Funkypanda123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Yeah, one of the reasons that Miles is so popular is because he's Spider-man not a Spider-man. He doesn't feel like a spinoff because he is the only Spider-man in his world. His popularity would likely decline if he was just another one of the 20 other 616 spiders. Right now, the only Spider-character outselling him is SpOck.

Yea and if they do end the UU and send miles to the 616 it's taking a lot of the uniqueness from the character, he's not just different because he's not Peter but also because of his supporting cast, Gwen, young MJ, Ganke not all of these characters will make it over

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly cant see them destroying the whole ultimate universe. Maybe taking some time off from it but not destroying it totally. Maybe when they say one of the biggest stories in Miles Morals arc maybe he will become the new herald of Galactus. I doubt that is the case but just a theory. They could still have people die.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh I will wait and see what happens. I saw a lot of stuff that wouldn't happen, end up happening and vice versa.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I've been out of comics for a while, although I tend to keep my ear to the ground and try to keep up to date and when I heard this I thought, 'That's great... three Spider-men in 616 and not one of them is Peter Parker.'

Way to go Marvel.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.