sooo..how is he invisible?

#1 Posted by Enrique90 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

i like that miles can go invisible but how does he do it? i dont read comics so i dont know if the comic explains it but its kinda weird he can just go invisible without a machine or anything... so is it his skin? tiny hairs? light bending?

#2 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9185 posts) - - Show Bio

So, far they have not explained why he is invisible but I am sure it will come up as more issues come out for the series. I think they would explain sooner than later.

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12024 posts) - - Show Bio

Camouflage tactic that some spiders have to avoid danger. How it works, I have no idea, but thats my idea.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33951 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enrique90
He's not invisible, he changes colour like a chameleon 
#5 Posted by CapFanboy (5332 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@Enrique90: He's not invisible, he changes colour like a chameleon

Karma karma karma karma, karma chameleon

You come and go, you come and go

Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream

Red gold and green, red gold and green

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33951 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by Enrique90 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it would make more sence if he did camouflage instead of go invisible but i read that when he activated it the first time he just vanished ... im all for him blending in like a chameleon cuz then he would only be invisible at night and then theres a stelth factor to his ability. but full iinvisibilty is too good and it sucks when super powers are too good.

#8 Posted by CapFanboy (5332 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

*like*

#9 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

He got knocked out when his head hit a metal pipe. Yeah he runs the risk of having too good powers.

#10 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics

#11 Posted by Strider92 (16737 posts) - - Show Bio

Well some Spiders (mainly crab spiders) can change color to blend in with flowers so they can grab pollinating insects when they come to feed I guess that's the thought behind it.

#12 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, knowing marvel, he might have alittle sue storm in him or something lol. seriously, it's possible he's got a predator thing going on, where he's barely visible because his skin bends ambient light so that its imperceptible to our naked eyes. maybe its something in the blood thats spread through every inch of his body, his skin has to have some kind of super ability, because he can change what ever touches his body itself and not just his flesh, hence the suit going invisible. I think he can do alot more though, and hes only at the tip of the iceberg.

#13 Posted by Rasarima (371 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a stapolation of blending... They migth take it to really invisible the same way they did to spidersense

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.