Should Miles Morales become an X-Man?

#1 Posted by Captain13 (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter became an Avenger, so this would help differentiate the two. Plus non-mutants like Jubilee, Prodigy, Juggernaut, and Omega Sentinel have been on the team in the past. What do you think?

#2 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a really interesting move, but perhaps much later on.

#3 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

It's always good to have allies, he should become one.

#4 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Problem with the OP is that you are using 616 cases of non mutants as opposed to the Ultimate universe. It could work, but I think he's better as an Ultimate like Spider-Woman. Plus I think Kitty, Bobby, and Johnny would b*tch Miles out for trying to be buddies with them cause the wounds of Peter's death are still kinda raw for them.

#5 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

If anything wait until he's older. What age is he anyways?

#6 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@oraclefyre: He is around 13 years old.

And I think that it would be interesting seeing Miles as an X-Man, but I think they are going to make him an Avenger, because in one of the issues (9 or 10) he wanted help and he was thinking about going to the Avengers. But any route they choose, should be interesting.

#7 Posted by Chaos Burn (1772 posts) - - Show Bio

no doubt he'll have some time working with Ultimate Iceman and Kitty Pryde like the last Spider-Man

#8 Posted by ExtraLarge (243 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont't think he should join the X-men. (is there even an X-Men team now?). It would be interesting to see him interact with Kitty, Torch and Iceman. They may be offended by him at first, but then they realize he's just a kid doing his best and they become his mentors.

#9 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he should join the X-Men.

#10 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry I am sure Miles will team up with Jimmy eventually.

#11 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be interesting,maybe sometime later in the series he can interact with them.

#12 Posted by Joygirl (18133 posts) - - Show Bio

13? Why aren't we calling him Spider-Lad, or Spider-Kid, or Spider-Boy, or Spider-Brat? He's anything but a man.

#13 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, with this story arc that we are in now, it would only make sense if he became an Ultimate.

#14 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

13? Why aren't we calling him Spider-Lad, or Spider-Kid, or Spider-Boy, or Spider-Brat? He's anything but a man.

Peter brought that up too,Its just that he's taking on the spider-man mantle.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.