Follow

Miles Morales

Character » Miles Morales appears in 1193 issues.

Originally created in the Ultimate Universe, this version of Spider-Man is a 16 year old kid named Miles Morales from Brooklyn who takes on the Spider-Man identity after Peter Parker's death. Miles discovers spider powers of his own after he was bitten by a spider 11 months before Peter's death, and uses these powers to be the best superhero he can be. Currently, Miles lives in the main Marvel Universe and is a member of the Champions.

Plots and villians you want Miles to have.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheCrowbar

I honestly think that Miles should have his own rogue's gallery and plotlines just to make him stand out more from Peter.

Personally I want a storyline where a criminal finds out Miles is a middle schooler and just steps out and surrenders to police, "I ain't beating on no kid,"

fury714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By fury714

I wanna see what he's gonna do when he catches his uncle committing some crimes. o_O

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Superguy0009e

i really want to see miles become his own spiderman and see how he deals with spideys old problems...like taking on an old villian like Kraven or Electro

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123

I want a mix of Peter's remaining rogues and new villains for Miles.

Now, the real question: can the new Ultimate-exclusive characters (if any) be migrated into 616? Say an Ultimate villain is really good, and the 616 wants it, what do you guys think?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
    venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@InnerVenom123 said:

Now, the real question: can the new Ultimate-exclusive characters (if any) be migrated into 616? Say an Ultimate villain is really good, and the 616 wants it, what do you guys think?

He should fight.... wait for it... ULTIMATE VENOM:

No Caption Provided
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @fury714 said:

I wanna see what he's gonna do when he catches his uncle committing some crimes. o_O

Well there is the theory that his uncle is the Prowler, not sure if that's true or rational but it would be an interesting divergence from the Spiderman mythos. Doing good to spite his uncle not because of him
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Venom at this point is ridiculously powerful. I'd say wait for a landmark issue for that to happen. Miles would be utterly overwhelmed.

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
    deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@TheCrowbar said:

I honestly think that Miles should have his own rogue's gallery and plotlines just to make him stand out more from Peter. Personally I want a storyline where a criminal finds out Miles is a middle schooler and just steps out and surrenders to police, "I ain't beating on no kid,"

thats a GREAT idea. rhino would be great for that. I think miles should beat the life out of goblin, or at lease within an inch of it. Ithink osborn needs to g, f petes gone he needs to be too. anyway, he should have his own roster, but only after he teaches the previous spider bad guys that he isnt peter parker. Personally his chubby asian friend becoming venom, being that he wants to be a spider so bad, would be a great twist

HellbaneDV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HellbaneDV

He should get his own rogue gallery if they're gonna keep up this Miles nonsense. If they want to attempt to make him his own character at the very least, he needs his own villains. No point in slapping Peter in the face any further I say.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By InnerVenom123

@HellbaneDV said:

He should get his own rogue gallery if they're gonna keep up this Miles nonsense. If they want to attempt to make him his own character at the very least, he needs his own villains. No point in slapping Peter in the face any further I say.

So... having a Spider-man fight Spider-man villains is out of the picture?

Really?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kidchipotle

@InnerVenom123 said:

@HellbaneDV said:

So... having a Spider-man fight Spider-man villains is out of the picture?

Really?

It needs to be a mix. They can't just dispose his old villains simply because Peter is dead now

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mutant God

they are some spider villians that have not been seen in Ultimate universe: cletus kasady, hydro man, calypso, lady octopus, white rabbit, mr negative, tombstone

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By SoA

miles going up against or teaming up with slingers

TheBatman666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheBatman666

@Mutant God:Carnage was in Ultimate.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mutant God
    @TheBatman666: thanks for the correction it was Cletus that I was thinking of
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By The Lobster

I think Miles should have his own few villains but only a select few, it just wouldn't be Spider-man without Spider-man's classic rogues gallery. Behind Batman, Spider-man has probably the best villains in comic book history. So I'd like to see Miles pick up where Peter left off. He obviously has to continue fighting Mysterio, Electro, Kraven, Green Goblin, Carnage, Venom, and all those awesome villains. It just wouldn't be a Spider-man book without Spider-man villains.

That being said, I wanna know what happened to Ultimate Deadpool? He appeared for one arc, then disappeared. Then reappeared in Shattered Dimensions (Which can be debated on if it's part of continuity or not) and now he's gone again. I think there is untapped potential here. What's worst is that Bendis ends the Deadpool arc with him coming back from the dead, and plays it off like Deadpool is going to play a big role in the future.....then never goes anywhere with it.  

Does this no look like foreshadowing to Deadpool coming back with a vengeance? 
    Does this no look like foreshadowing to Deadpool coming back with a vengeance? 

So I'd like to see this new Spider-man take on Ultimate Deadpool.
    No Caption Provided
    blur1528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By blur1528

@Mutant God: I would like to see a non powered Cletus. Just the serial killer route.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mutant God
    @blur1528: I dont know a teenager vs a serial killer 

@The Lobster : Ultimate Deadpool was an anti-mutant extremist so I think he would be a villian for X-Men or Ultimate X 

For a future villian I can see Tombstone being a gangsta who hangs around Miles' school and causes trouble and ends up causing an accident that gives him his powers.
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#19  Edited By The Lobster
    @Mutant God said:
    @blur1528: I dont know a teenager vs a serial killer 

@The Lobster : Ultimate Deadpool was an anti-mutant extremist so I think he would be a villian for X-Men or Ultimate X 

For a future villian I can see Tombstone being a gangsta who hangs around Miles' school and causes trouble and ends up causing an accident that gives him his powers.
    And yet, he's faced Spider-man twice, and the X-men only once. So he is currently a Spider-man villain.
    RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RoboShark

Kraven and Carnage

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By VenomousDragon

@InnerVenom123 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Venom at this point is ridiculously powerful. I'd say wait for a landmark issue for that to happen. Miles would be utterly overwhelmed.

Really? i dont really read ultimates but originally i did and he always seemed like a chump compared to 616 venom...well except for gargan but thats not saying much.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By InnerVenom123

@VenomousDragon: Ultimate Venom at this point merged with Ultimate Carnage. It can turn into liquid and it's three times Spidey's size.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Skaddix

I could go for Ana, Kraven's daughter as a foe

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mega_spidey01

@Superguy0009e said:

i really want to see miles become his own spiderman and see how he deals with spideys old problems...like taking on an old villian like Kraven or Electro

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#25  Edited By TheCannon

Beetle

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.