Miles Morales: up and coming hero...or Osborns puppet?

#1 Edited by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

We know osborn worked on this spider with miless' dad. We Know osborn killed the orginal. now if you were a supervillian in the marvelverse wouldnt you want to be sure, that spidey was dead? I think he found out about spidey 2 aka miles, and s trying to orchestrate his life. he got accepted into a school only a select few get in to, he happens to walk down the street and a building is on fire, which of course we all know gobby's abilities include fire manipulation, and third, it isnt like osborn didnt try it once. If you ask me he's trying to make a persnal soldier out of miles. any opinions? of course there are

#2 Posted by jerfro23 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be he was aware of peter when he got bittin so probly has some hand in this

#3 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

right? plus its strange he hasnt ascended on miles with hell over his shoulder, being that he made pete into a martyr and there a potential hundreds of others that would follow his example. If I was osborn I'd either try and snuff the spark before it becomes a flame, or use it to cook my own meals.

#4 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Osborn was dead and that he died alongside Pete. I took that last panel of him smirking in issue 160 for him to be content with dying now that he had finally killed Spider-Man. I also think Bendis wouldn't want a lot of classic Spider-Man villains to be used but rather him to create a new gallery of rogues for Miles. I'm surprised Electro was in this new series considering I thought there was no way for him to be alive after Aunt May blew him away with that revolver.

#5 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting theory...It makes sense, actually...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.