His costume..

#1 Posted by feargalr (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or should the guys over at Marvel not have featured his costume on the cover of all the issues so far even though he hasn't even gotten/made it yet?

Seems to me like that could really have made for a great ending panel to an issue of ultimate spiderman to have his costume revealed

#2 Posted by IronHerc (93 posts) - - Show Bio

if you've read the original ultimate spider-man. It took peter a similar amount of issues to start wearing a costume, at least miles is wearing a spidey suit right now so don't be surprised. Bendis always aims for the trade but at least he is working on something fresh and with lots of potential....and not a team book so everything will be fine

#3 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea it woulda been cool if the covers featured Miles, Ganke or anyone else in his life but I'm cool with the suit covers.

#4 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm fine with them, the costume looks good.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.