Good matches for miles

#1 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

well id hav to say jessica drew for some werid reson idk what but it feel like thy are kinda liking each other

#2 Posted by warfolomei (6 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be weird on so many levels.. not to mention illegal. Some female villain probably, trying to corrupt young Miles.

#3 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

How about that female villain Lana Baumgartner (Bombshell)? She's young enough

#4 Edited by Strider92 (16493 posts) - - Show Bio

He's 13 giving him a serious girlfriend is pretty creepy imo. Jessica would push that beyond creepy as not only would it be illegal but also pretty twisted in the fact that shes a clone of Peter Parker the guy Miles is trying to be like.

Someone normal that acts as a sort of childhood crush could be cute but honestly that's were Bendis screwed up bad. With regards to romantic development you can't do anything with a 13 yeah old without making it pretty creepy.

I think this should be in the Mile Morales forum :)

#5 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

No thanks. That would be weird and illegal. Miles is 13 and I'm guessing Jessica is about 15(?), the same age as peter. They might be teasing a girlfriend for Miles soon though.

#6 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

@mewmdude77 said:

How about that female villain Lana Baumgartner (Bombshell)? She's young enough

I thought you meant this Bombshell for a second...

#7 Posted by PunyParker (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

My little sister....GET OUTTA HERE!!

#8 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Lol. Thank goodness for your use of the word "creepy". That word should be used more often.

#9 Posted by Strider92 (16493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

@Strider92: Lol. Thank goodness for your use of the word "creepy". That word should be used more often.

Yeah I like that word plus it fits this scenario nicely :p

#10 Posted by KillerZ (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

Moving it to Miles forum.

Also, yeah, Ultimate Spider-Woman would be weird for me to see as girlfriend of Miles.

#11 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6912 posts) - - Show Bio

Damien Wayne.

#12 Posted by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

he is 13 he doesn't need a love life

#13 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine

#14 Posted by clonesaga2099 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

He should hook up with the Black Cat like Peter Parker did.

#15 Posted by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis said Ultimate Marvel is doing a time skip so it could be anybody.

http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/44119088302/hey-bmb-have-ever-on-doing-a-what-if-story-on-ultimate

#16 Posted by Captain13 (3331 posts) - - Show Bio

@Comiclove5 said:

Bendis said Ultimate Marvel is doing a time skip so it could be anybody.

http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/44119088302/hey-bmb-have-ever-on-doing-a-what-if-story-on-ultimate

That is awesome news!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.