Coming soon in Ultimate Comics Spider-man #3 teaser

Posted by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

From Newsrama http://www.newsarama.com/comics/marvel-teaser-ultimate-spider-man-110921.html

This is the start of Miles' heroism. Despite a small teaser, I'm pretty excited by it. The thing that was lacking in the first issue was that I didn't really get a sense of Miles' personality, but seeing this teaser, it seems like he does have a sense of what's right and wrong.

#1 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still upset they didn't call him Ben Riely in homage to the greatest spiderman, but I'm childish like that.

#2 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: They'd already done ultimate Ben unfortunately.

#3 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:

*Facepalm* Is it in TPB yet? Do you know?
#4 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@fodigg said:

*Facepalm* Is it in TPB yet? Do you know?

He was a minor character and they did nothing with him:

#5 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

If Ultimate Alex Summers doesn't come out to be the greatest bad ass of bad asses I'm never picking another issue...except for Ultimate Comics X-men...what Derek's actually pretty cool...shut up...I hate you.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

I'm still upset they didn't call him Ben Riely in homage to the greatest spiderman, but I'm childish like that.

OMG! You're so right. And they could just make another Be Reily.

#7 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

Miles reminds me a little bit more of Miguel O'Hara than Ben Riely.

#8 Posted by Osiris1428 (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

SO far I don't know what to think. He seems like a pretty normal average kid. I'll keep collecting though.

#9 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

If Ultimate Alex Summers doesn't come out to be the greatest bad ass of bad asses I'm never picking another issue...except for Ultimate Comics X-men...what Derek's actually pretty cool...shut up...I hate you.

Pretty sure they killed off Alex already too. He was with Emma Frost's team, right?

#10 Posted by danhimself (22532 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how they have the little girl wrapped in a Captain America blanket....it's almost like having the American flag in there

#11 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

For me Ultimate Ben reilly was Ultimate Scorpion.

#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:

@TheCrowbar said:

For me Ultimate Ben reilly was Ultimate Scorpion.

i never thought of that comparison before but it makes sense tough
#13 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg

He went insane. They showed him after in an asylum.
#14 Posted by Samimista (20703 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it odd of me to say that I've been adoring Miles since the reboot of the Ultimate Spider-Man? Slowly I'm liking him more than Peter.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.