Comic Vine mentioned in new Ultimate Spider-Man promo

#1 Posted by Baddamdog (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

The release of the the all new Ultimate Spider-Man title is imminent. This story has been worldwide, a lot of people are talking about it and a lot of people have something to say. Marvel knows this and has taken advantage of it with a new promo for the first issue, mentioning various quotes and media outlets that have talked about the story.

Comic Vine being one of them. The promo doesn't mention a specific quote but Marvel certainly knew we were talking about it. You can see comicvine.com right above where it shows the cover to the first issue in the bottom, right hand corner.

Pretty cool huh?

#2 Posted by inferiorego (28309 posts) - - Show Bio

We're at the most important place

Staff
#3 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

They should have quoted me directly because I understand the struggle all too well.

#4 Posted by inferiorego (28309 posts) - - Show Bio

They can quote me:

"A half-black, half-Hispanic, gay Spider-Man? I'm all for diversity, but did they just throw darts at a cultural dart-board for this one?"

Staff
#5 Posted by Baddamdog (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego: Haha they've gone one step further and printed hate mail in the letters section in the first issue!!! I'm thinking that A LOT of people out there think that this is the actual Spider-Man who's been replaced

#6 Posted by inferiorego (28309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baddamdog: Because A LOT of people don't pay attention or read past titles of articles. People are lazy.

Wait... the real Spider-Man has been replaced!?

Staff
#7 Posted by Baddamdog (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego: HULK SMASH

#8 Posted by inferiorego (28309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baddamdog:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Staff
#9 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.