616 Miles Morales?

#1 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think the normal Marvel U Miles Morales would be? Spiderman isnt dead, so what do u think Miles would be like?

#2 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superguy0009e said:

What do you think the normal Marvel U Miles Morales would be? Spiderman isnt dead, so what do u think Miles would be like?

dont think they will be one...the ultimate isn't really a copy is 616. What happens in ultimate doesn't have to have been in place in 616 as with the characters. e.g. they made a completely new character for firestar.

#3 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4691 posts) - - Show Bio

A forty-year-old pastor in Hell's Kitchen counseling ex-cons he grew up with.

#4 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

he'd be a normal kid. BUT who knows? ultimate universe really twisted the names of characters , events of the 616 universe.

#5 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus: not always....there was an ult character named Gandolf put into the Marvel U after being in the Ult Universe...he died..but still, isnt impossible

#6 Posted by BKole (497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superguy0009e: .Geldoff. It was Geldoff, not Gandolf.

#7 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@BKole said:

@Superguy0009e: .Geldoff. It was Geldoff, not Gandolf.

Lol

#8 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@BKole: thks

But case in point, ult character in regular u worked once, i think it can work again

#9 Posted by Herokiller12344 (987 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel that Miles should totally show up in 616 as like a cameo. But only once he gets more popular

#10 Posted by War Killer (19971 posts) - - Show Bio

Miles should NEVER appear in mainstream Marvel, his character was created for the Ultimate Universe and he should stay there. Making a Earth-616 version of his character would only ruin the uniqueness that he currently has. If people want Peter Parker as Spider-Man, read mainstream Marvel, but if you want a little something different then read Ultimate Comics with Miles as Spidey.

It's fine just the way it is, nothing's broken so don't try to fix it.

#11 Posted by Captain13 (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see him in 616 too. I can't get enough of Miles! Maybe it'll happen once he gets more popular.

#12 Posted by dangerapple (37 posts) - - Show Bio

i think some random guy that shows up during spider isle with all the other spider people

#13 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

A forty-year-old pastor in Hell's Kitchen counseling ex-cons he grew up with.

I'd buy that.

#14 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

@BKole: Wait the guy that said once, Flame of Udun, YOU CAN NOT PASS? Yeah, loved this guy...Marvel, eh? LOL!!! :p

#15 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Id like to see him as a bit charecter who doesn't die but is more or less of a joke and fades away from importance that pops back up in small ways everyonce in a while. they should do a human intrest type thing with it maybe a cute story about a kid who wants spider powers or forms the spiderman fan club. in Spiderman TAS there was this little girl, Maria, who wrote spidey fan mail and reasured him when he lost faith in himself i could see a 616 Miles doing that

#16 Edited by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see him in 616,but who knows?Maybe in Spider-men Miles will cross over into the 616.

#17 Edited by Teerack (5332 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see Miles Morales in 616 as a member of Avengers Academy or the Young Avengers.

I think it's more likely for him to not be a super hero for a while. I'm thinking maybe a class mate of Alpha(Andy Maguire).

They kinda teased at the idea in Spider-Men 4.

#18 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

I'd love to see Miles Morales in 616 as a member of Avengers Academy or the Young Avengers.

I think it's more likely for him to not be a super hero for a while. I'm thinking maybe a class mate of Alpha(Andy Maguire).

I would also like to see that.Please make that happen.All though it may be redundant since spider-girl is in avengers academy.

#19 Posted by VenomousDragon (843 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he should show up and norman osborn should beat him to death.

ya know kind of a throw back to what happened to peter in the ultimate universe.

#20 Posted by Captain13 (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

@Teerack said:

I would also like to see that.Please make that happen.All though it may be redundant since spider-girl is in avengers academy.

I would want him to be older. Spider-men already established that everyone's version in 616 is older. Peter was 15 when he become spidey in the ult. universe and he died at 17. Miles is currently 13. That's a 4 year age difference. In 616, Peter is 25, so 616 Miles would be 21. I much prefer that age. If there are two versions of Miles, I want them to be somewhat different in the same way that 616 and 1610 Peter are different.

#21 Posted by Teerack (5332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13: Spider-mans age is rather vague at best, but it's pretty accepted considering all that happened he's somewhere around the age of 27-31 so if they put Miles in 616 I'm sure he would be older, but they could get away with making him like 16-18 pretty easily.

#22 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain13: @VenomousDragon: @CrimsonCake: @CrimsonCake: @Teerack: @Superguy0009e: @Gambit1024:
 Season 1
#23 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep. I saw that.

#24 Posted by Teerack (5332 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_: That's really cool and I love how it was a season one thing.

#25 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

how does peter Parker get into the ultimate universe.In marvel, there's an endless amount of universes.Spider-man suddenly ending up in 1616 seems like trying to find a the right grain of sand in a desert.

#26 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

how does peter Parker get into the ultimate universe.In marvel, there's an endless amount of universes.Spider-man suddenly ending up in 1616 seems like trying to find a the right grain of sand in a desert.

It's the machine that exploded that sent him there.It probably had "Coordinates" locked on to it.

#27 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally hope there is not one because i feel that lessens his novelty.

#28 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the tesaer in Spier-Men #4, makes you think.

#29 Posted by NativeNerd (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone like Peter's face in the end of Spider-Men #5 ? And do you think miles is going to show up in the 616 universe anytime soon?

#30 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

@NativeNerd said:

Did anyone like Peter's face in the end of Spider-Men #5 ? And do you think miles is going to show up in the 616 universe anytime soon?

I really hope so! Miles is a really great character!

#31 Posted by Lvenger (18316 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

Miles should NEVER appear in mainstream Marvel, his character was created for the Ultimate Universe and he should stay there. Making a Earth-616 version of his character would only ruin the uniqueness that he currently has. If people want Peter Parker as Spider-Man, read mainstream Marvel, but if you want a little something different then read Ultimate Comics with Miles as Spidey. It's fine just the way it is, nothing's broken so don't try to fix it.
#32 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

We can speculate, but there's no reason to believe he even exists in the 616. The universes aren't carbon copies. Some people exist in one that don't in the other, or are totally different. Look at Nick Fury. As far as we know, there was the potential for a Miles Morales, but his great grandfather died in the 616 version of WWII.

#33 Posted by Lvenger (18316 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Miles should even have been created let alone show up in the 616 universe. I've seen chalk boards with more personality than Miles.

#34 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that would be awesome if he showed up in 616 maybe put him on a team like the exiles.

#35 Posted by awesomekid120 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe...I found this picture...

#36 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe a 616 Miles could take up the Scarlet Spider mantle if the clone sicknesws or whatever kills the clones kicks in.

#37 Posted by Jawshco (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Miles is definitely older, but from the look on Peter's face it's pretty shocking I'd guess. I can't wait to find out who he is in 616. I could see Miles being a villain in the 616- maybe Peter could confront him with who he is in the other world to help him rehabilitate. Cause that always works in multi-dimensional stories... oh, wait...I've got that backwards it never works does it?

#38 Posted by Jawshco (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: Ha! No, way. I'm loving Kaine as the current Scarlet Spider. That's one of my favorite titles on my pull list.

#39 Posted by Durakken (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

In 616, Peter is 25

I don't follow 616 Spiderman, but my understanding of Marvel Timeline was that it was pretty much in step with real time... so how could Peter be 25?

#40 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

@Durakken: Because...comics.

#41 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

@moywar700 said:

It's the machine that exploded that sent him there.It probably had "Coordinates" locked on to it.

It did. Mysterio apparently was going there for a few years. He was pissed that he'd missed Ultimate Petes death. He was probably in prison in 616 at the time.

If they did place a 616 version of Miles into continuity, he should be like a serial killer of some other form of filth. That way, like mentioned above, Peter could confront him and have these really intimate encounters. It could be dope if written right.

#42 Edited by BadLuckCoderre (29 posts) - - Show Bio

So after seeing the Inhumanity poster that had the original amazing spider-man suit worn by a stranger (I say this because I'm not sure who it is under the mask.) What if it's actually Miles Morales from 616 universe but older. And he is one of the many humans on Earth that are actually Inhuman? Maybe is powers won't be exactly like Spider-Man's or his Ultimate counterpart, but it would be enough for him to call himself Spider-Man and wear the suit. What do you guys think? I thought that would be a cool theory.

#43 Posted by BadLuckCoderre (29 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by web_head616 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he'd be dead, because in the universe with Miles as Spider-Man, Peter Parker is dead, and most of the stuff in the alternate universe is reversed so shouldn't that be reversed too? Just a guess

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.