• 53 results
    Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
    superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

If the person on the last page for real marvel would have advertised the shit out of it

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

I don't think that is Peter. Even if it was what are they going to do? Make him Spider-Man again? You will piss off Miles fans if you do and Piss off Peter fans if you don't.

I don't like some implications. If they turn out bad, When Miles eventually beats them it would kinds be saying ya he's better then Peter. After the Year of SpOck showing him up I think it would be bad. They should just have left it alone.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

As a brand new reader, this was quite an issue, initiation wise. It was helpful reading through everyone's comments on this review as it cleared up some confusion for me, so thanks.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By w0nd

I honestly still think it's supposed to be like a throwback to the "spider and the fly" episode of the classic spiderman show, where these two twins made the public believe it was spider-man again . Last panel threw me off though but the public knows Peter was spider-man anyone can imitate him now

No Caption Provided

IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By IDontLikeBirds

I'm thinking the Spider Twins are just clones, and the reveal at the end is just one of them, possibly getting the web shooters (only thing I can think of that Miles has that could be "his"). It would be a real kicker if the Twins were named Ben and Kaine or something, though they already had a Ben Reily in the Ultimate Universe before (a scientist during the Clone Saga).

Also, with Norman, not too surprised. They never had a funeral, and he did smile at the very end of the DoSM storyline (though I always thought it was because he got to see Peter die). I'm also surprised people forgot about that scene during DoSM where they show Peter talking to Uncle Ben and "walking into the light", telling him he did a good job.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.