What is his next project?

#1 Posted by Aspenite (892 posts) - - Show Bio

I really love Mike Choi doing pencils. Combined with the colors of Sonia Oback, the art simply looks amazing.
Currently he is working on X-Force. But as the title will be cancelled after Second Coming, I´m curious what will be his next project?
Have you heard of anything yet?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

There will be a new X-Force launched after Second Coming, but I don't think the creative teams have been announced yet. 

I'm not sure what they've got lined up, but you can follow @mikechoi on Twitter.  He tends to tweet while working.  Yesterday he mentioned that there was a coffee stain on the scanner, so that suggests he's working on something...

#3 Posted by Aspenite (892 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: I´ve read that Rick Remender and Jerome Opeña will take over the series in october.
But thanks for the link, maybe I´ll hear something soon. I hope he will stay with the X-Men because he can show his big potential on a variety of characters.
#4 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aspenite: He's honestly an amazing artist. Pair him with Sonia and their work is simply astounding.
#5 Posted by Aspenite (892 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490:
I totally agree with you. Hopefully his next project is announced soon!
#6 Posted by pinchpaker29 (470 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope both of them permanently draw the x-men books...

#7 Posted by Aspenite (892 posts) - - Show Bio

For anyone who doesn´t already know: Mike Choi will draw the Astonishing Thor mini-series starting in november!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.