Midnighter: Love him or Hate him?

• 58 results
#51 Posted by CharmCityComics (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter is friggin awesome!!! Read Garth Ennis' run on Midnighter and Authority World's End
#52 Posted by ComicStooge (12875 posts) - - Show Bio

I sorta' like him...
#53 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Love him no homo

#54 Posted by Sexy Merc (42075 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate him

#55 Posted by Ebbm (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished reading Warren Ellis's run on the Authority and immediately started to like the character. I just started reading Killing Machine and am kind of put off by how much more violent he is, but its Ennis so I guess I should expect that. I really don't like the beginning "I'm not a lover...etc". He didn't come off that way in the Authority at all.

#56 Posted by ThexX (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter Awesome

#57 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly imo hes up there in the top 20 comicbook characters of the past few years.

#58 Posted by Hyperlight (5861 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally dont like him... Im a big fan of power levels and the authority is a very powerful group. They are all jackasses though. you dont need to be perfect but they have a lot of problems.

midnighter is given too much credit as a character. that battle computer should only be able to do so much against someone whos physical abilities far outclass him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.