How can he be beaten?

#1 Posted by elevatorparty (97 posts) - - Show Bio

I have only read a few Authority stories but i love em. I have one question though - if the Midnighter can beat anyone in hand to hand (or human) combat then is the only way to defeat him to be more powerful then him? Like he knows that if he ever fought mr majestic then the only outcome would be a total ass whooping.  
Is there any other way to beat him?  

Is he superstrong and super resilient? Can he be drugged or affected by sleeping gas or psychic powers?   

and lastly, and just for fun, can people upload scans of his best moments? Just to show how cool he is. 

#2 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

He has a lot of abilities but he isnt invincible thats why he is cool, presumably u can kill him with dismemberment if u can get a successsful hit, a well placed shot is also leathal, hes a tough no dout but he can drop
#3 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.