How can he be beaten/

#1 Posted by elevatorparty (103 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8642 posts) - - Show Bio

Written without PIS.

#3 Posted by warlord1234 (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

by a figther more skilled them him

#4 Posted by Hi I'm New (300 posts) - - Show Bio

speed faster than he could sense would work, so would some form of omni-directional attack, i think a terrakinetic could mess him up, etc

#5 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hi I'm New:
Speedsters that are faster than him and especially Psyhics that can broke out his 'combat computer' so he would'n't prodict the battle. The only problem is his superhuman abilities and 'The Door' but with a S#!t load of prep and having some outstanding martial arts skills you might stand a chance against him. I read some things about him and after reading a couple of his comics, and some The Authority comics Midnighter is no f-ing joke.
#6 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed simply to great for him to counter or durability to great to harm. Or someone who preps

#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I guess via SB

#8 Edited by kev17 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

shoot in arms, legs, cripple from a distance. find a way to reduce his healing  (its possible, see the magnificent kev 2)

#9 Posted by Serpent (209 posts) - - Show Bio

By having enough people stop buying his comic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.