Follow

Mickey Mouse

Character » Mickey Mouse appears in 13789 issues.

Mickey Mouse is arguably the most famous and well-known cartoon character ever. Though not as rambunctious and mischievous as he once was, this iconic character remains a symbol of goodwill, kindness, friendship, and imagination.

epic mickey game from disney?

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chaos-soul

my friend just told me about this and it sounds kool. any one got any moreinformation?

Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Omega-Mekix

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit has been alone for years wishing to have things that his successor, Mickey, has; friends, fame, accomplished dreams. After Yen Sid's magic mirror (that contains a penned world of forgotten characters, like Oswald) has been altered by paint thinner Oswald gets his chance to get revenge on Mickey.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By chaos-soul
    @Omega-Mekix: wow ok thanks someone knows their share of random info lol
    but again thanks for the info
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#4  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Omega-Mekix said:
    "Oswald the Lucky Rabbit has been alone for years wishing to have things that his successor, Mickey, has; friends, fame, accomplished dreams. After Yen Sid's magic mirror (that contains a penned world of forgotten characters, like Oswald) has been altered by paint thinner Oswald gets his chance to get revenge on Mickey. "

@chaos-soul: what he said     it comes out on the wii in november in a regular and special editon
    Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

I made few topics in other thread but I feel should revive this one since it was before mine. The gameplay was not very good. It was tedious but for the sake of remembering it was a small chore for knowledge that was forgotten in time. It was something that fans didn’t want to make Oswald a villain since I think everyone would feel guilty of making him go that path. His bitterness but held that his wife wouldn't want him go for the path of revenge helped drive the plot among other things.

The second game about second chances and is a musical. I feel that one button needs to be a talk button so we do not hear them same line over and over again. I think there is something of a lesson in game that feel like contrived to do in order to move the story.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.