Mr.T Rockzz

#1 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Michhael Turners art work rocks. He is definitely my favourite artist. I love his stuff for DC and what he does for the Darkness. so show some lovin' and post...

PLUS

He makes women so damn hot

so lets fill this thread with some respect...

#2 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the way he drew Superman was awesome

#3 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"I think the way he drew Superman was awesome"

yh...I loved his artwork in Godfall

#4 Posted by g wiz (35 posts) - - Show Bio

he was terrible. you should read something by someone with art talent, like frank miller, mike mignola, or ryan sook

#5 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
g wiz said:
"he was terrible. you should read something by someone with art talent, like frank miller, mike mignola, or ryan sook"
Shakes head <.<
#6 Posted by magoz (24 posts) - - Show Bio

he was the best at what he did. my faves are the wolverines he did

#7 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio
g wiz said:
"he was terrible. you should read something by someone with art talent, like frank miller, mike mignola, or ryan sook"
O.o
#8 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
g wiz said:

Frank Miller? LOL.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.