Will he be in Freddy vs Jason 2?

#1 Posted by never give up (9454 posts) - - Show Bio

They have been rumors about it but I think it is a bad idea.  Mainly because there is no way he can hang with them.  Both of them are way above his level.  But if you have info about this post it.

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"They have been rumors about it but I think it is a bad idea.  Mainly because there is no way he can hang with them.  Both of them are way above his level.  But if you have info about this post it."
I think he could hang with Jason just fine, but having him in there would be a little pointless. He is the original Jason, so having two of the same characters would be boring almost.
#3 Edited by never give up (9454 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"never give up said:
"They have been rumors about it but I think it is a bad idea.  Mainly because there is no way he can hang with them.  Both of them are way above his level.  But if you have info about this post it."
I think he could hang with Jason just fine, but having him in there would be a little pointless. He is the original Jason, so having two of the same characters would be boring almost."
They also wanted ash to be in the movie more rumors. They just don't know who to pick lol.
#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Sparda said:
"never give up said:
I think he could hang with Jason just fine, but having him in there would be a little pointless. He is the original Jason, so having two of the same characters would be boring almost."
They also wanted ash to be in the movie more rumors. They just don't know who to pick lol."
Now, having Ash, THAT would be cool. If Ash is in a movie, game, comic, etc., it is instantly elevated to awesome levels.
#5 Posted by never give up (9454 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"never give up said:
"Sparda said:
"never give up said:
They also wanted ash to be in the movie more rumors. They just don't know who to pick lol."
Now, having Ash, THAT would be cool. If Ash is in a movie, game, comic, etc., it is instantly elevated to awesome levels."
Yeah it would.
#6 Posted by never give up (9454 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by never give up (9454 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#8 Posted by inferiorego (21094 posts) - - Show Bio

It WAS going to be Freddy vs Jason vs Ash, but there was problems with character rights for Ash, and his character not being released for a feature film. However, the script was made into last year's comic: Freddy vs Jason vs Ash. A 6-issue mini-series by Wildstorm.

Check that out if you want to see the movie.

As of now, no plans for a sequel.

Staff Online
#9 Posted by The Emerald Knight (243 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd much rather have it be Ash than Michael to be in the movie.

#10 Posted by rendellboy94 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is there gonna be a 2nd film.

#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

not kelly rowland

#12 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

NNNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  DON'T MAKE ANOTHER ONE!!!! 

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

It wouldn't make sense to tie Michael Myers into the film. He's not tied to any of the films, and Freddy vs Jason was a direct sequel to Jason Goes to Hell and Wes Craven's New Nightmare. Michael Myers is not licensed by New Line Cinema like Jason and Freddy are.

#14 Posted by movieartman (941 posts) - - Show Bio

MICHAEL IS SO ON JASONS LEVEL

ok first the michael in the remake and remakes sequel 
is not on there level he is just a mere man a very big strong mother fucker yes but still a man 
but the michael from the original to halloween resurection is a untoppable entity of pure evil 
like any damage dose not seem to particurly damage his body cept while the fire at end of part 2 witch u posted a video of  
did leave extensive scaring  
like did u see the end of halloween 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mubpUZV2q4U     
or like when laurie ramed an axe in to his sholder in h20 and he just pulls it out no problem  
or a end of the teatrical version of part 6 gets like 4 neddles full of aicd injected in to him and does go down but his bodys missing at end so we must assume hes just got up and walked away

yes jason could take this same amount of damage and has but he is not much more than a zombie 
cus like in part 7 his body has shown a huge amount of decay and like large numbers of bones revealed 
and so his body will eventuly rot away 
michaels body however is not dead and there for will just go on and on   
ok im not saying michaels better or would even win if they fought but at the very least michael and jason are equal

freddy however is a totaly nother matter when in dream world he far out classes both of them  
but in real world with no powers like in the final battle  of fred vs jason 
he is a little below them cus hes got a little imunity to injury but not on there level

#15 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@movieartman: 
no, sorry theyre not. Myers is a normal human immune to pain.
Jason is an actual wraith and has taken and given more than
Myers, the human, can ever dream of in his host bodies.
#16 Posted by movieartman (941 posts) - - Show Bio

NO rob zombies version is human 
but the original is a human possed by an evil entity that heals myers body 
evidence of this is in part 4 when jamie touches michaels hand she breifly becomes possed by that evil and she beomes mute like her uncle 
and in part 5 when jamie gives up and lays down the coffen actepting that michael will get her no matter what 
and when myers sees this he takes off his mask and we see a tear roll down his face i 
believe the real michael myers that was born in that body  had manged to regain control over his own body and the tear is from him knowing that the evil will soon regain possesion of him and probley kill jamie    
#17 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Fun fact: Michael Myers isn't the guy in the mask originally. It's called The Shape!

Check the credits, it's kind of strange.

#18 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio
@never give up:
That would be awesome if Michael Myers was in Freddy vs Jason 2! (Freddy vs Jason vs Michael?)
MYERS WOULD OWN BOTH CHARARCTERS THOUGH! 
but if truth be told i'd rather see a Freddy vs Jason vs ASH movie than a Freddy vs Jason vs MICHAEL movie!
#19 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio
@rendellboy94:
why is there going to be a 2nd movie well...because.....THE FIRST MOVIE WAS FLIPPING EPIC!!!!!! 
seriously how could you not want to see Jason and Freddy fight onscreen again?!!!
FREDDY BETTER WIN THOUGH CUZ HE'S WAY COOLER THAN JASON!!!!!
#20 Edited by Edamame (27875 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually would like to see Michael Myers in this film, if it gets made.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.