Follow

Michael Jackson

Character » Michael Jackson appears in 205 issues.

Michael Jackson aka the King of Pop, is one of the most well-known and talked about pop stars. Michael had suffered from Vitiligo that was responsible for his death in 2009.

StarWars.com Report: Return of Captain EO!

LP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By LP
     It's been a busy year for Disney.
     It's been a busy year for Disney.

This may not be news to some of you, as it was released not too long ago (December 19th), but the DisneyParks Blog recently announced that groundbreaking classic short-form movie, "Captain EO" will be returning to theaters this year! The attraction will return to Tomorrowland's Magic Eye Theater at Disneyland in February 2010, replacing the Honey, I Shrunk the Audience! 3-D attraction.  For some, it will be their chance to experience it for the first time. So fans of the movie, Star Wars, and MJ will doubtless be excited; for years now, fans have petitioned Disney to bring the movie back.  As for me, I can't deny my excitement.... I hope I get my ticket!

Captain Eo,starring Michael Jackson is directed by Francis Ford Coppola and produced by George Lucas, featuring visual effects by Industrial Light & Magic. It is regarded as the first '4-D' film (4-D being the name given to a 3-D film which incorporates in-theater effects such as lasers, smoke, etc., frame synced to the film narrative). This innovation was suggested by producer-writer Rusty Lemorande who is, therefore, sometimes referred to as "The Father of 4-D". 

Sources:  http://starwars.com/movies/other/news20091219/index.html 
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Eo

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.