Contagious?

#1 Edited by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Speeders (4 posts) - - Show Bio

First off she has HIV not AIDS, two different things. Second I don't know what kind of "logic" you're talking about. You can't spread HIV through saliva, seriously if you're that worried about it maybe you should do a little research first. Did you know you can also swim in the same pool with them, use the same toilet, touch them, and you won't get it either. Someone can stand somewhere and won't leave a magic trail of HIV trailing along behind them, did you know that? OH. MY. GOD. Crazy stuff right?

If she were to get injured and bleed then yes, there would be a possibility of it spreading. But seriously, I just feel like your argument is invalid since you didn't even take the time to look up how HIV was spread.

#3 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

only way she could pass her disease through i kiss is if both her and whoever she kisses had freshly open wounds in their mouths

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33091 posts) - - Show Bio

Dosnt AIDS virus die with in seconds in open air unless its wound on wound contact?

#5 Posted by Speeders (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, HIV/AIDS virus isn't an airborn virus, it dies within seconds. Unless you're having unprotected sex with someone, sharing needs or rubbing your open wound on someones it's highly unlikely someone will catch it.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@Speeders said:
"First off she has HIV not AIDS, two different things. Second I don't know what kind of "logic" you're talking about. You can't spread HIV through saliva, seriously if you're that worried about it maybe you should do a little research first. Did you know you can also swim in the same pool with them, use the same toilet, touch them, and you won't get it either. Someone can stand somewhere and won't leave a magic trail of HIV trailing along behind them, did you know that? OH. MY. GOD. Crazy stuff right? If she were to get injured and bleed then yes, there would be a possibility of it spreading. But seriously, I just feel like your argument is invalid since you didn't even take the time to look up how HIV was spread. "

^
#7 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow... yeah.. that's not how it works -__-

#8 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on guys, it's just a kid!
(at least, it better be, some people are quite ignorant though...)

She (Mia) had a relationship with that, huh, UK vigilant in some Black Canary/Green Arrow issues. She can have friends, romance, etc...
Come on!

#9 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

You can live with HIV. There's always a risk, but it doesn't mean you can't have real relationships. Condoms, people. They are not evil.

#10 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh God..........sorry everyone. I don't know how to remove this but I am really, really sorry.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.