Follow

MI:13

Team » MI:13 appears in 140 issues.

MI: 13 is a government agency in the UK that deals with weird happenings throughout the country.

Who should be featured if Marvel does a new MI13 book?

lokiofmidgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By lokiofmidgaard

With Paul Cornell currently DC exclusive, it seems increasingly unlikely we'll be getting much more of MI13 in the immediate future, beyond perhaps the odd mention or guest appearance. But if we were, and given that in theory any British character is a member of the group, who would you like to see as the lead characters? For myself, I'd keep most of the team Cornell used, but I'd bring in Kylun, as his swords would prove invaluable if they are still facing demonic foes, Betsy's old friend and fellow psi / secret agent Alison Double in a support role, Lady Daemon as a magical advisor, and Lance Hunter, Britain's answer to Nick Fury and Pete's overall boss (as Hunter is now head of all the UK intelligence agencies).
    Joesoef95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Joesoef95

Union Jack!

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Kairan1979

Maybe to strenghten the bond between Brain and Betsy by making Psylocke's cameo appearance?

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By fodigg

I always liked Excalibur more than MI13. The more of those characters that show up the more likely I'll be interested.

bacchusV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By bacchusV2

Yes, I agree to bring in Kylun and Alison Double (or maybe Tangerine instead). But I'll also want to see the lesser support characters that Alan Davis filled the classic Excalibur with- whatever happened to Sat-Yr-9? and Feron? The way I remember, he was studying at some monastery or some order like that so he can host the phoenix force. There's still a lot of history unexplored for the white-skinned magic user. And I second that the more characters from the classic team show up the more I'll be interested.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.