ok, serious question here for people...

who is your money on to win The Game?

Connor's out...

so who's your money on?

Duncan MacLeod?

Methos?

Amanda?

any of the other Immortals?

what are people's thoughts, there's plenty of Immortals out there... who will be the last one standing?

the final rule remember The Can Be Only One...

Also, really loving having my own forum lol

M

#2 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, it's named after you and everything ;) I think Methos. He's out for himself, he's been around a long time and he knows all the moves.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

a lot of people are looking at Methos for the winner...

to be honest i don't think he'll take it, even if he gets down to the last 2...

he's been around a for millenia, at this point i think he's fed up with living, with the constant battle...

to be the last one, the only immortal left, watching everyone else grow old and die around you...

nah, i can't see Methos taking it.

in my eyes i think it'll be a young one, one with enough skill to make it through all the battles, but who still has the will to live and enjoy life.

Connor lost the will to live in endgame and had Duncan kill him remember, so it can happen to the best of them

M

#4 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

I have money on Methos. 5000 years and he has even gotten inside the Watchers. He is sneaky and intelligent. He has my vote.

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"I have money on Methos. 5000 years and he has even gotten inside the Watchers. He is sneaky and intelligent. He has my vote."

roflol... i'd put good money on Methos was the person who created the watchers in the first place to give him a heads up on immortals showing up around him

M

#6 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Amanda, Come on this immortal, Plays her cards right, she can trick Duncan and As our Methos said, I think Methos is sick of it all!

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"Amanda, Come on this immortal, Plays her cards right, she can trick Duncan and As our Methos said, I think Methos is sick of it all!"

yeah... she could certainly take Duncans head while he slept

she's not that good a fighter to get through the rest though...

maybe if she let Duncan thin out the ranks a little first then take his head at the end

M

#8 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Good point Methos. He could very well even change their orders if he did make them. Terminate all Immortals. All around the world men and women who have sworn to watch and protect man kind go kill crazy. Makes it easier on him. By the way, when will the last Immortal be born so the Game can have an end?

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Good point Methos. He could very well even change their orders if he did make them. Terminate all Immortals. All around the world men and women who have sworn to watch and protect man kind go kill crazy. Makes it easier on him. By the way, when will the last Immortal be born so the Game can have an end?"

no idea...

there are still generations being born at the end of the TV series...

and as for "The Gathering", no one knows if it's real or not, or if there is even a prize at the end of it all...

logically though, the last immortal standing would have the personalities and memories of every immortal who ever lived. that last immortal is going to be completely schizo lol

M

#10 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Good point Methos. He could very well even change their orders if he did make them. Terminate all Immortals. All around the world men and women who have sworn to watch and protect man kind go kill crazy. Makes it easier on him. By the way, when will the last Immortal be born so the Game can have an end?"

no idea...

there are still generations being born at the end of the TV series...

and as for "The Gathering", no one knows if it's real or not, or if there is even a prize at the end of it all...

logically though, the last immortal standing would have the personalities and memories of every immortal who ever lived. that last immortal is going to be completely schizo lol

M"

And quite possibly a phenomenal genius.

#11 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Duncan will be the winner and THE ONLY ONE

#12 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Duncan without a doubt in my mind

#13 Posted by DarkQuickening (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Brother Darius Would of been my pick to win the game,
 I hope Horton rots in hell. 

if any thing, Methos?  Duncan maybe?

would of been interested in Slan,Kalas, The Kurgan or Kronos were Still around, 

I could See Kronos offing slan, Kalas offing Kronos, and Kurgan quite possibly offing Kalas.

Something i think will Happen to Methos, But after all he is a Survivor. theres a good chance he will be one of the few left at the end.

But I also don't think there will be an ending, due to new immortals generally being throw into the game on and off.

I'm highly Surprised that Richie lasted as long as he did.

I See Amanda Getting offed at some point.

Carl Robinson is a Dark Horse, but i can possibly see him biting the bullet.

I want someone to off Kenny. - He's done well to survive as long as he has.

#14 Posted by Kairan1979 (16723 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's not forget Ceirdwyn and Marcus Constantine.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.