Follow

Messiah Complex

Story arc »

Major event taking place in the X-Men universe starting late 2007 and ending early 2008. The X-Men discover what may be the last hope for their race--the birth of the first new mutant since M-Day.

Messiah Complex Chap 3: Amelia's warning. (Spoilers?)

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Phorqe

Storm: You should not have run, Amelia. You can not protect them.

Amelia: I wasn't you idiots. I was protecting you from them. But you know what? I'll tell you the best place to find them, and my conscience will be clear. You'll have brought it on yourself. Pack something thermal, X-men... You're going to hell, and it's frozen over.

What ever is going to happen with this story arc, it better be f'n good!
    It got me to thinking though, if the X-men get into a battle with Sinister AND Exodus, they will die.

Exodus has been capable of simultaneously:

1. Amplifying Genoshan mutates' hatred of humans;

2. Crushing Genosha via a massive force field;

3. Immobilising Quicksilver, the Scarlet Witch, Crystal and Jean Grey in another force field;

4. Mentally resisting Professor X's telepathic control;

5. Protecting himself from physical attacks; and,

6. Dealing out massive amounts of damage to both the X-Men and the Avengers.

THis is on top of all the things that Sinister is capable of doing, which isn't always clear as to how powerful he really is, but he took out Cannonball and Iceman by himself in X-men 202. Plus they apparently already have the first new mutant.

This is just a theory, but since Exodus and Sinister were both transformed by Apocalypse, maybe this has something to do with brining him back? That would be kinda stupid, but it is the only connection I can see between these two. I don't know if either one of them were even born as mutants. So what is their connection?

The only way the X-men can beat them is with help from X-Factor and Magneto.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Phorqe

No response? As Peter Griffin once said:

You can kiss the fattest part of my ass!

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Jake Malcom

i believe u

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Phorqe

Plus they have the Marauders(with the addition of Mystique and Gambit) and the rest of the Acolytes. I read somewhere that Magneto won't appear in Messiah Complex, so there goes that theory. Hopefully Cable comes back in time. He's definitely not dead. I don't think he would program the professor to kill him and blow up his island. He was most likely teleported somewhere before the explosion. Maybe Deadpool might even help him out, who knows? But I don't think the X-men are going to get much outside help on this one from many other superheroes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.