Who was her roommate at the Institute?

#1 Posted by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio

DOes anyone know who Cessily's roomate was back at Xavier's? I remember some of the other girls' setups; Wind Dancer&Wallflower, Surge&Dust(later, Dust&X-23), but I can't recall who Mercuary bunked with. Anyone know?
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee?

#3 Posted by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
I guess that's possible, although I don't recall ever seeing her amoung the "New X-Men"
#4 Posted by Jubilantlad (318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: @pixie_child: It was never actually shown.
#5 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe she slept on her own? [: they must've had more places, since several people left after M Day

#6 Posted by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb:
I guess. But even so, who did she share with before M-Day?
#7 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

My guess is Dryad, just cause that emotional good bye theey had before the exsplosion
#8 Posted by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama:
That makes a lot of sense. Thank you.
#9 Posted by Mutant God (3080 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant God:
I thought Sofia was Wallflower's roomate.
#11 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixie_child said:
" @Mutant God:
I thought Sofia was Wallflower's roomate. "
Yeah, her control over wind meant that Wallflower's pheromones couldn't emotionally effect her :)
#12 Posted by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:
That's what I remembered, too.
#13 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't laurie go throw several roommates? Mercury could have been one of them.
#14 Posted by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama:
Pre New MutantsII, I guess. But I meant her steady one during New X-Men (II) pre-M-Day
#15 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, since Mercury doesn't have a normal physiology, then chances are that Wallflower's pheromones wouldn't have effected Mercury (just like Wither's death touch didn't effect her).  If that was the case, then there wouldn't have been any need for Sofia to move in...  So I guess they never shared a room.

#16 Posted by extrememage (183 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it was dryad becoz they shared an emotional goodbye. i just think that coz they werent on the same squad and didnt share the same advisor.
#17 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Jubilee? "
doubtful...Jubilee was hardly even at the mansion prior to M Day....she had just returned from Los Angeles when M Day happened then she left the mansion right after that for the New Warrior
#18 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" Actually, since Mercury doesn't have a normal physiology, then chances are that Wallflower's pheromones wouldn't have effected Mercury (just like Wither's death touch didn't effect her).  If that was the case, then there wouldn't have been any need for Sofia to move in...  So I guess they never shared a room. "
@xerox-kitty: Mercury and Wallflower did share a room because Mercury was unaffected by Laurie's powers. But Mercury hated Laurie and found her annoying so se moved out (probably with Dryad because of that tearful goodbye).
#19 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people had single rooms as well. Surge requested a single room after rooming with Dust. Dust then got x-23 as a roommate.
#20 Posted by xgirl (136 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i also think dryade.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.