What is happening to Mercury?

#1 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"shes in comic limbo really its sad"

Yeah, she was a good character alongside many other unused ex-New X-Men like Hellion, Elixir and Surge.

All of the New X-Men are shown on the cover of Uncanny #500; will they be featured in future x-books?

#3 Posted by Darkchild (41296 posts) - - Show Bio

shes in comic limbo really

its sad

#4 Posted by Darkchild (41296 posts) - - Show Bio

The Enigma says:

"Darkchild says:

Yeah, she was a good character alongside many other unused ex-New X-Men like Hellion, Elixir and Surge.

All of the New X-Men are shown on the cover of Uncanny #500; will they be featured in future x-books?"

no not really not as a group. but as individuals id suspect so

#5 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

i know

i wish she was in young x men
#6 Posted by pixelyzed (99 posts) - - Show Bio

i like mercury alot

#7 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelyzed said:
"

i like mercury alot

"
Same. Just read WWH:X-Men.... such a good story with New X-Men

#8 Posted by fesak (7071 posts) - - Show Bio
The Enigma said:
"

Darkchild says:

All of the New X-Men are shown on the cover of Uncanny #500; will they be featured in future x-books?

"
I'm suspecting that those on that cover are upgraded to real X-Men.
#9 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio
Interesting.. but Dust and Rockslide are also shown on that cover (possibly Blindflod) and they are in 'Young X-Men', moreover Ink and Greymalkin are not shown.
#10 Posted by fesak (7071 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, maybe i'm reading in to much on that image. Most often a bunch of superheroes posing is just a bunch of superheroes posing.

#11 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

No, by all means I would very much like that to be the case. Hopefully the ex-New X-Men will be featured on permanent teams: that would explain my the writers avoid such questions in interviews.

#12 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

she's gonna be in secret invasion x men

apparently cyclops (jackass) cant handle the invasion on his own so he's gonna go crying back to the former x men
and there is gonna be a team of former students who are gonna fight. 
idk who will be on it but she should be
#13 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
grimm said:
"she's gonna be in secret invasion x men
apparently cyclops (jackass) cant handle the invasion on his own so he's gonna go crying back to the former x men
and there is gonna be a team of former students who are gonna fight. 
idk who will be on it but she should be
"

Still atleast they are being featured....
#14 Posted by Djinn (779 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe greymalkin and ink arent going to be staying for long and thats why they arent in the picture, but i hope she comes back too even though i really dont like her that much no personality

#15 Posted by fesak (7071 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex Alonso just revealed that the X-Men team in X-Infernus will be; Colossus, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Pixie, Rockslide and Mercury, so that's where we'll see her next.

#16 Posted by JC Commander (42 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Alex Alonso just revealed that the X-Men team in X-Infernus will be; Colossus, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Pixie, Rockslide and Mercury, so that's where we'll see her next."
Were do you get ur info?
#17 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Alex Alonso just revealed that the X-Men team in X-Infernus will be; Colossus, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Pixie, Rockslide and Mercury, so that's where we'll see her next."
Yay! Nightcrawler!
#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
Seriously? How disappointing. Colossus, Wolverine, and Pixie were a given, But why not Karma, Cannonball, or Moonstar...Maybe even Magma.
#19 Posted by Zacker500 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Its the stupidst thing ever the New X-men had the best sales of any other X-men comic at the time by far. then they chage it too a new permanent series too boost it but they niglect the fact that the main reason they were so succesfull was because of the chemistry between them all so they chage basicly evryone and come up with this realy lame new story and stupid ass new members come on no wonder thei sales are going down. its always the same when they have a good thing they screw it up man the old team was the best...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.