xerox_kitty said:
Maybe if she & Colossus while he was armoured up... Maybe not ;p

LOL

#7 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio
~*_DAVEY_*~ said:
could she get pregent?
not by any normal person
#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why she couldn't get pregnant, I mean how can you have "evolved" if you lose the ability of reproduction, without reproductive capabilities life has no reason to exist...

#9 Posted by ~*_DAVEY_*~ (44 posts) - - Show Bio

well i was just wondering as she is aparently just made of mercury throughout

#10 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
~*_DAVEY_*~ said:
well i was just wondering as she is aparently just made of mercury throughout

Yea, interesting question. I  was wondering if she had different grades of organic mercury (or mercury based alloys) to composite tissues for her various organs, or if her entire body is composed of the same type of organic mercury.
She obviously has organs, as evidenced by her facial features alone, so I would assume that her body fits the profile that I initially suggested.
On the other hand she does not need to eat or drink (I'm not sure about breathing), so as to whether or not she is capable of conceiving, assuming she has a fully functional uterus and co, and then carrying the child, I am uncertain.
#11 Posted by ~*_DAVEY_*~ (44 posts) - - Show Bio

well hopesfully marvel will explain a few things

#12 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost:

i doubt she can have kids, mercury is poisenous. plus she shifts to much the baby could be in her arm for all we know. plus i doubt she has any internal organ lower then her neck. and as for reproduction and evolution, firestar became sterile because of her mutation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.