Follow

Mercury

Character » Mercury appears in 1028 issues.

A former member of the Hellions training squad, Mercury was a junior member of the X-Men. Her mutant power transformed her entire body into living liquid metal. Although continually struggling to accept her mutant form, she has made strong friendships with other young mutants under the X-Men's care. She is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Mercury and X-23

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Kairan1979

A lot of students started to treat X-23 differently after they learned about her being a part of Wolverine's X-Force. How do you think Mercury is going to react when she finds out? Do you think it can change their relationship, or Mercury will demonstrate the same devotion to her friend?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

Since everyone on Utopia knows about it, then chances are Mercury does too...  Sadly, I bet that this is one of those "we can't show everything on-anel, you have to assume it's happened off-panel" moments from Marvel.  If you ask me, that's just lazy "writing".

xgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By xgirl

yeah i mean cessily is not seen in a long time. why would marvel use her now

Calligraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Unlike other students Cessily had a real bond to Laura...so I think Cessily wouldv get over herself pretty quickly about it. I mean SHE of all people wouldv asked her to stay..I think its why they didint show her cause they were planning to ship X-23 to Avengers Academy

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.