Mercury

#1 Posted by Frisco (285 posts) - - Show Bio

When pieces of her skin were removed, what was underneath? Did she bleed?
Post Edited:2008-02-13 01:04:40

#2 Posted by Ratchet (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Just more metal. I'm assuming that it might grow back, though she can reabsorb what was taken away. Her body is made of non-organic metal.

#3 Posted by Djinn (774 posts) - - Show Bio

when they cut her there was no sign of blood, im guessing she cant bleed just more metal her entire body is metal no ounce of anything else, which is why wither couldnt kill her by his touch

#4 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Djinn said:
"when they cut her there was no sign of blood, im guessing she cant bleed just more metal her entire body is metal no ounce of anything else, which is why wither couldnt kill her by his touch"

Her whole bodyn is not just Mercury.
#5 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Djinn said:
"when they cut her there was no sign of blood, im guessing she cant bleed just more metal her entire body is metal no ounce of anything else, which is why wither couldnt kill her by his touch"

Her whole bodyn is not just Mercury."

Her body is completely made up of an unidentified metallic substance.
#6 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think she can grow back metal immediately, when X-23 cut off her hand, Cessily said, "I always wanted to lose some weight," suggesting she can't just grow more metal, but yeah, she is all a non toxic "mercury" substance.

#7 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe she bled pure energy, like Colossus does.

#8 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"John Valentine said:
"Djinn said:

Her body is completely made up of an unidentified metallic substance."
I meant that there has to be different grades of metals.
#9 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"fesak said:
"John Valentine said:
"Djinn said:

I meant that there has to be different grades of metals."

Grades?
The creators of Mercury has said that she's pretty much a direct rip-off of T-1000 from Terminator 2. Remember that she was only meant as a background character, just as Pixie and Anole. Anyway anything T-1000 can do, she can do, simple as that.
She is 100% made up of an inorganic metallic substance, and she can change the density just as T-1000. She has no internal organs, and because she can switch color she mimics human hair so that she feels more normal.
#10 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"John Valentine said:
"fesak said:
"John Valentine said:
"Djinn said:

I meant that there has to be different grades of metals."

Grades?
The creators of Mercury has said that she's pretty much a direct rip-off of T-1000 from Terminator 2. Remember that she was only meant as a background character, just as Pixie and Anole. Anyway anything T-1000 can do, she can do, simple as that.
She is 100% made up of an inorganic metallic substance, and she can change the density just as T-1000. She has no internal organs, and because she can switch color she mimics human hair so that she feels more normal."
She has no organs? WOW, I didn't know that.

Klkl.
#11 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

strange that she can't bleed but yet she can shed tears unless that also metal rolling down her cheek.

#12 Posted by Djinn (774 posts) - - Show Bio

well im talking about when i read the comics and heard what the creators said about her which was she is made up of metal, ALL metal so how she cries is unknown to me, might want to ask the creators

#13 Posted by BlacksmithAntdc (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Cessily still mimics human habits and weaknesses (i.e. crying, eating and her red hair)  but it is out of a subconscious need to feel human not because she has to do these things.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.